The majority of disodium inosinate is derived from fish, including flesh and the disodium salt of inosinic acid. C10H11N4Na2O8P is its chemical formula. Disodium inosinate is a food ingredient and flavor enhancer. While it can be obtained through bacterial fermentation of sucrose, it is most commonly obtained commercially from animal sources. Since it is typically made from non-vegetarian ingredients, producers can make it from tapioca starch with no non-vegetarian ingredients and identify it as “vegetarian” in the ingredient lists. Disodium inosinate is used as a flavor enhancer, often in conjunction with monosodium glutamate to provide an umami flavor, and is frequently added with meals in synergy with disodium guanylate; the mixture is known as disodium 5'-ribonucleotides. If a list of ingredients includes disodium inosinate but not monosodium glutamate, glutamic acid could be present in another ingredient like parmesan cheese, tomatoes, or yeast extract. Disodium inosinate is utilized in a variety of industries, including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food, and drinks.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The disodium inosinate market was negatively affected due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The industries such as cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food and beverages and others were shut down during the COVID-19 pandemic. This decreased the demand for disodium inosinate, which affected the disodium inosinate market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused the imposition of lockdown due to which the production of disodium inosinate decreased and the global supply chain was affected, this decreased the demand for disodium inosinate market.
- The disodium inosinate market faced downfall of revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors
The primary drivers of the disodium inosinate market include dairy, non-dairy food items, rising consumer health consciousness and rising demand for processed foods. Rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles, rising disposable income, and an emerging economy are among the macroeconomic factors driving the disodium inosinate market. Mergers and acquisitions among disodium inosinate market companies as well as rising investment in the food and beverage industry, are other important driving drivers of the global disodium inosinate market. Market players in the disodium inosinate market can get a large market share through forward integration and mergers with local manufacturers. Side effects such as increased heartbeat, tingling and coldness are the primary restraints on the disodium inosinate industry.
- North America holds a sizable market position in the global disodium inosinate industry.
- Western Europe is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the disodium inosinate market, owing to high consumer health consciousness and widespread use in the food industry.
- The Asia-Pacific disodium inosinate market is expected to develop over the coming year, owing to developing economies such as India and China.
- The increasing demand for disodium inosinate as an additive in the food and beverage industries, the disodium inosinate market is expected to rise rapidly in Japan and North America.
- Due to low demand for disodium inosinate in that region, the Middle East and Africa are expected to have a moderate growth rate in the global disodium inosinate market.
- Market players are adopting many strategies such as R&D activities, acquisition, mergers, new product launch, contract, agreement and partnership to expand their business.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the disodium inosinate industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the disodium inosinate market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the disodium inosinate market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed disodium inosinate market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Disodium Inosinate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Shaanxi Dideu Medichem Co. Ltd, Xi'an Leader Biochemical Engineering Co., Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich, Inc., Parchem fine & specialty chemicals, Zhengzhou Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc.