Donkey’s milk is considered to have similar nutritional composition to human breast milk. It is well balanced with 3/6 Omega, has unique qualities and is a rich source of lactalbumin, vitamins, and minerals. Donkey’s milk chocolate is suitable for people who are allergic to cow’s milk. Also, it has a relatively longer shelf life.
Consumers, today, focus on food products produced with healthy and organic ingredients. Donkey’s milk is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. The use of donkey’s milk to manufacture chocolates gives it an edge over conventional dairy milk products owing to its nutritional composition. The combination of consumers focus on healthy food products and increase in health consciousness drive the growth of the donkey’s milk chocolate market. In addition, individuals worldwide are willing to explore new types of food products, which is vastly influenced with the growth in tourism. This drift in taste and preference of the consumers is projected to foster the demand for food products such as donkey’s milk chocolate. However, donkey’s milk has a high content of lactose as compared to cow’s milk. This limits its consumption among the lactose intolerant people.
On the contrary, since consumers from across regions including Asia-Pacific are still not aware of the benefits of donkey’s milk and its products, manufacturers can explore these untapped regions as an opportunity to expand their market base.
The market is segmented based on ingredient, distribution channel, and region. Based on ingredient, it is classified into cocoa, sugar, donkey milk, and others. Based on distribution channel, the market is bifurcated into online and offline. Based on region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the market include Golden Donkeys Shop, LE QUARTIER DES NES, Farm Donna Tina, Gocce di Sicilia, Bonajuto, and Domori S.r.l.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the donkey’s milk chocolate market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and tap the investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis of the global market to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the ingredients of Donkey’s milk chocolate and its distribution channels.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- Key market players are profiled to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Donkey Milk Chocolate Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
LE QUARTIER DES ÂNES, Farm Donna Tina, Domori S.r.l., Bonajuto, Golden Donkeys Shop, Gocce di Sicilia