Dried soups are instant soup mixes that consists of dehydrated grains, vegetables, meat, and legumes. It also contains preservatives and flavoring agents. In dried soups the ingredients are dehydrated by using freeze drying or slow air drying process. It is also known as convenience foods and it is very much popular among the working class consumers. This soup is more nutritious than canned soups as it consists of great amount of preservatives and sodium. It is available in pouches and cups packaging. For packaging of dried soups manufacturers are using innovative technologies for enhancing the shelf life of the product and also to attract more consumers.
The global dried soups market is driven by increase in demand for ready to eat food products. Introduction and rapid expansion of quick service restaurants (QSRs) have further fueled the demand for dried soups market in developing as well as developed regions. Moreover, rise in urban population, increase in disposable income, and surge in attraction of consumers toward nutrition-rich products are further expected to drive the dried soups market. Further, increase in health consciousness among the consumers leads to increase in demand for low fat products, which is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the dried soups market.
Furthermore, availability of dried soup with gluten free and organic ingredients is anticipated to fuel the growth of the dried soup market. Moreover, attractive packaging of dried soups in pouches and cups grasps the attention of consumers, which also helps boost the growth of dried soups market.
The dried soups market is segmented into packaging type, distribution channel, and region. Based on packaging type the market is bifurcated into cups and pouches. On the basis of distribution channel, it is divided into hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, and online sales channel. Based on region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players operating in the dried soups market are CSC Brands, L.P., Nestle S.A., Unilever, Nissin Foods, The Kraft Heinz Company, Frontier Soups, Fujian Lixing Foods Co., Baxters Food Group Limited, and Karlin Foods.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global dried soups market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the dried soups market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Dried Soups Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
L.P., CSC Brands, Frontier Soups, Fujian Lixing Foods Co., Unilever, Nestle S.A., The Kraft Heinz Company, Nissin Foods, Baxters Food Group Limited, Karlin Foods