The global dry beans market is experiencing significant growth, and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period. Dry beans have highly nutritious as they consist of vitamins, minerals, fibers, protein, and many other nutrients. Dry beans are of different types, such as navy beans, pinto beans, and black beans. Dry beans being the nutritional food have many health benefits such as they facilitate muscle repair &bone tissue repair, fights infections, and regulates enzymes &hormones. Dry beans contain a high amount of carbohydrate, protein, dietary fibers, folate, are low in fat &sodium, and are cholesterol-free. Folate in beans reduces the risk of heart disease, stroke, and cancer. Moreover, it helps boost immunity, maintains low blood pressure, and lowers blood sugar. Dry beans are preferred by household, restaurants, hotels, and can be used as an ingredient in many products. They are easily available in packaged bags and cans. The dry beans market is fragmented depending on type, packaging type, end-user, sales channel, and region.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The dry beans market is adversely hit by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The demand for food products has shown a rise, but the lack of supply has severely affected the market.
- The online platform has positively influenced the demand for food products.
- Lack of raw materials due to lack of labor has further affected the functions of the companies.
- Restriction imposed on import–export has disrupted the logistic networks.
- Leniency in lockdown has increased the sales of the food products.
- Price of food products is rising due to disruption in the supply chain.
- Companies are taking preventive actions to increase supply, globally.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Shift in preference of consumers toward vegan products and an increase in the spending power of consumers drive the growth of the global dry beans market. In addition, rise in awareness about the health issues and consumption of beans is helpful for diabetic’s patients that can boost the demand for dry beans. Furthermore, surge in adoption of gluten-free food and affordable prices have positively influenced the demand for dry beans. Increase in the advantage of dry beans coupled with rise in the popularity of plant-based food has augmented the growth of the growth of the global dry beans market.
However, availability of substitute products, less availability of raw materials, and environmental changes negatively impact the growth of the global dry beans market. The demand for semi-cooked and ready-to-eat beans can and bags is witnessed to be increasing. Furthermore, expansion of the food industry and use of beans as ingredients in making different products can are expected to drivethe growth of the global dry beans market.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global dry beans industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global dry beans market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global dry beans market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global dry beans market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global dry beans market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Dry Beans Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Century Bean, Goya Food Inc., Harmony House Food Inc., Colin Ingredients, Green Valley Foods LLC, Ruchi Foods, Kelley Bean Co., Garlico Industries Ltd, Hayes Food Products, Eden Foods