E-liquid is a liquid that is used in e-cigarettes as a vaporizer to synthesize smoke. It can be found in different varieties of flavors. E-liquid has different nicotine content. Consumption of e-liquid and e-cigarette is restricted for the consumers that are below age 18. E-liquid is available in two base types—propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. E-liquids are used to reduce the risk of lung disorders caused due the traditional cigarettes. E-liquids are available on online websites and stores. The global e-liquid market is experiencing a shift in the growth but the preventive measures taken by the company toward the e-liquid will help the e-liquid market to grow significantly in the coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The e-liquid market is greatly affected due to COVID-19.
- As the supply of e-liquid products is banned because it is not included in the necessary goods.
- The demand for e-liquid products has been increased which has led to an increase in the black market.
- The supply chain of such products is also disrupted due to lockdown and travel restrictions.
- The online platforms are the stores where e-liquids are available.
- The manufacturers are also facing financial problems due to no supply and production.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rise in awareness of consumers about the base type can be a factor that drives the growth of the global e-liquid market. Apart from that, with the increase in consumption of e-cigarettes and an increase in disposable income can also contribute toward the growth of the global e-liquid market. However, government restrictions can hinder the growth of the e-liquid market. Even so, the availability of e-liquid and variety in flavors and internet penetration are the factors that contribute to the growth of the e-liquid market.
The global E-Liquid market trends are as follows:
- The companies are taking essential initiatives to ensure that e-liquid is safe to consume.
- People prefer products that are safe for both body and environment with the growing awareness of health and environmental issues. So, companies are manufacturing eco-friendly vaping that reduces the effects caused to the environment due to tobacco.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global e-liquid industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global e-liquid market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global e-liquid market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global e-liquid market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the E-Liquid Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the e-liquid market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
E-Liquid Market Report Highlights
By Base Type
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Nicopure Labs LLC., Fuggin Vapor Co., Mig Vapor LLC., Savage Enterprises LLC., VMR Products LLC, Black Note, USA Vape Labe, Mt Baker Vapor., Silver Laboratories, Vista Vapors Inc.