Food color is an important determinant to indicate the freshness & safety of the food as well as represent good aesthetic & sensorial values. A well-textured food, rich in nutrients & flavor needs right color to become eatable. Edible pigments are usually employed as additives, color intensifiers, and antioxidants in the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries. These can be natural or synthetic based on their source or origin. Natural edible pigment is extracted from plant roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, animals, and microorganisms. Synthetic edible pigments are artificially made by using different chemicals and dyes.
High demand in different commercial products from food & beverages industry such as cold drinks, ketchups, confectionary products, and others drive the market. Apart from that, fast growing healthcare industry is another supporting factor for the growth of the market. However, strict regulations associated with synthetic edible pigments hampers the market growth. Currently, natural edible pigments are trending as they are completely safe as food additive and relatively free from any harmful side effects, thus, offer great opportunities for the market.
The report segments the edible pigment market on the basis of type, end-user industry, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into natural and synthetic. Natural edible pigment is further divided into plant, microorganisms, and animals. On the basis of end-user industry, the market is classified into food & beverages and pharmaceuticals industry. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive Competitive Analysis And Profiles of Major Market Players Provided in the Report are:
- Heubach Group
- Jeco Group
- Lily Group
- North American Chemical
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global edible pigment market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on the types and end-user industry help understand the trending type and potential end user.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Edible Pigment Market Key Segments:
- Natural Edible Pigment
- Plant Based
- Microorganism Based
- Animal Based
- Synthetic Edible Pigment
By End User Industry
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other Market Players
- Sanyo Color Works
- Flint Group
- Guangzhou Well Land Foods Co., Ltd