Enterprise collaboration software enables employees within an organization to share information and work together on projects from different geographic locations. The increase in need to simplify the communication process is expected to drive the enterprise collaboration market. Most enterprises plan for business expansion, which demands effective collaboration solutions such as document management, mobile collaboration, and social collaboration. The increase in trend of BYOD and enterprise mobility across all major regions boosts the demand for such solutions.
The key drivers of this market include increased focus of organizations on improving collaboration and communication across several stakeholders that are located at different geographies, need to unify internal and external collaboration in a single space, and widespread usage of social networking websites.
The report segments the enterprise collaboration market on the basis of component that is further segmented into solutions and services. According to the solutions, the market is divided into enterprise social network, file sharing and synchronization, gateways and intranet platform, enterprise video, and others. Based on the services, the market is classified into professional and managed. According to the organizational size, the market is classified into small and medium businesses, and large enterprises. Based on the industry vertical, the market is categorized into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, public sector, retail, hospitality, IT & telecom, energy and utilities, and others. Geographically, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Slack technologies, Inc., VMware, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Igloo, Inc., 8x8, Inc., Fuze Inc., Vonage Networks LLC, and Atlassian Corporation PLC are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global enterprise collaboration market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development are analyzed using the Porters Five Forces model.
Enterprise Collaboration Market Key Segments:
- Enterprise Social Network
- File Sharing and Synchronization
- Gateways and Intranet Platform
- Enterprise Video
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Organizational Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Public Sector
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East