Enterprise performance management provides an integrated tool for activities involved in the financial planning & management such as capital budgeting, forecasting, planning, and modeling. The system provides an automated platform for the data integration, validation, and consolidation. The system accelerates the key process including annual budgeting, periodic forecasting, financial reporting, and management & regulatory reporting involved in financial management & reporting.
The global enterprise performance management market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to rise in need of business automation and insights, increase in requirement of centralized monitoring & controlling platform, and demand for a cloud-based solution. However, factors such as the requirement of high initial investment and the limited customizations on software are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the enterprise performance management market based on the solution, component type, industry vertical, and geography. Based on solution, the market is divided into the reporting, planning, consolidation, modeling, and others. As per component type, the market is classified into hardware, software, and services. On the basis of the end user, the market is divided into retail, BFSI, transportation, hospitality, government, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Infor, Workiva, Anaplan, Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Teradata, Longview Solutions, and VMware, Inc are also provided in the report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global enterprise performance management market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global enterprise performance management market is provided.
Enterprise Performance Management Market Key Segments:
By Component Type
By Industry Vertical
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East