Events refer to public gathering of populace art a determined time and place for a purpose. The purpose for staging an event can be increasing business profitability, celebratory, entertainment, and community causes among others. Thereby the key stakeholders within the events industry are corporate organizations, public organizations & NGOs, and similar others. The most popular events include conference & exhibition, promotion & fundraising, music & art performance, sports, festival, trade shows, product launch, election campaigns and similar others.
The global events industry is gaining popularity owing to increase in frequency of corporate meetings, inductions, conferences, exhibitions, awareness campaigns, and others. In addition, implementation of the best-in-class technology that can handle the entire event propels the industry growth. Moreover, customarily held multidimensional events acts as a key driver of the global events industry. However, higher entry cost and industry fragmentation are some of the major restraints to the industry growth.
The report segments the industry on the basis of event type, revenue source, and geography. On the basis of event type, the industry is categorized into sports, music, and others. By revenue source, it is classified into ticket sale, sponsorship, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa). The key players operating in the industry include LiveStyle Inc. (U.S.), Jack Morton Worldwide (UK), ALDA Events BV (the Netherlands), Banks Sadler (UK), YG Entertainment Inc. (South Korea), Skylight Group (U.S.), Live Nation Entertainment (U.S.), Global Event Management (United Arab Emirates), Bassett Event, LLC (U.S.), and Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (India).
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Asian Events Industry as well as the estimated revenues generated during the analysis period, i.e. from 2016 to 2023.
- A quantitative analysis of the base year (2016) and estimations for the period of 2017-2023 has been provided to help the stakeholders within the Asian Event Industry to get in-depth understanding.
- The projections for the period of 2017-2023 in the report are based on the analysis of the base year (2016) trends and dynamics in terms of value.
- The report conducts an extensive analysis of the industry by closely following key events occurring during the base years and monitoring the top contenders within the industry framework.
Events Industry Market Key Segments:
By Event Type
By Revenue Source
- Ticket Sale
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- LiveStyle Inc. (U.S.)
- Jack Morton Worldwide (UK)
- ALDA events BV (the Netherlands)
- Banks Sadler (UK)
- YG entertainment Inc. (South Korea)
- Skylight group (U.S.)
- Live Nation Entertainment (U.S.)
- Global Event Management (UAE)
- Bassett Event, LLC (U.S.)
- Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (India)