Farnesol is an organic compound that is a colorless liquid under certain conditions. This alcohol based ingredient is found in flower extracts. It is extremely used in personal care products, food & beverage industry, pesticides, and others. The rapid increase of application of farnesol boosts its demand in the global market. The fragrant ingredient of farnesol has penetrated its application in the personal grooming and skin care industry. This boosts the market growth.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Production shutdown scenario
Due to the COVID-19 implications, the extraction of farnesols and processing of this substance in forms of perfumes and pesticides has been temporarily ceased so as to avoid the repercussions of the pandemic.
Lack of exports
The lockdown across the regions has resulted in banishment of exports and this has declined the revenue for the industry since cross-border transfer of products could not take place.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rise in use of farnesyl as a deodorizing agent in perfumes, skin care, and other products increases its application in the personal care and grooming industry. Farnesol is used as a fragrance and flavoring agents in the food & beverage products and this diversifies its application and intensifies the production of farnesol globally. However, proper information imprinted on the products allows the customers a choice to select products according to their suitability. Hence, the market players effectively succeed in exploring the untapped market that is consistently expected to flourish in the future.
The global farnesol market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
The global farnesol market is driven by its multi-purpose utilities in form of end products especially in the personal care products. Farnesol is used as deodorizing agent and anti-ageing ingredient. This has spurred its demand in the skin care products. In the food & beverage industry, farnesol is used as a flavoring agent in the food products. It is found extremely useful in cigarettes, deodorants, skin care products, and bactericides products.
Market capturing through diversified distribution channels
The perfumes containing farnesols, the pesticides, cigarettes continuing farnesols and many other products are available at different stores be it online or offline. The offline stores have supermarkets and departmental stores that ease the supply of such products conveniently. The specialty stores for pesticides and bactericides allow consumers to avail utility products. This has not just diversified the channel of distribution but encouraged the global demand for farnesols.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global farnesol industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global farnesol market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global farnesol market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global farnesol market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Farnesol Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the farnesol market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Farnesol Market Report Highlights
By Extraction Method
By Distribution Channel
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Vigon International Inc, Vigon International, Noéma, Symrise, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Health Chemicals, Merck KGaA, Carbone Scientific, Bontoux, Synergize Inc., Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd.