Flavored water is a beverage consisting of water with added natural or artificial flavors, herbs, and sweeteners. Moreover, this water comprises lesser calories than non-diet soft drinks. It makes consumption of water easy among consumers, owing to its enhanced taste, which improves the health of consumers. The flavored water industry exhibits significant potential for investment, owing to increase in necessity among consumers for bottled water.
The market witnesses significant growth, owing to increase in incidence of waterborne diseases and scarcity of tap water in developing nations such as South Africa and few regions of Asia-Pacific. Moreover, rise in obesity cases and related diseases has resulted in increase in preference for low-calorie drinks, which in turn is expected to drive the market demand. Moreover, bottled water is purified and contains dissolved minerals that have several health benefits, which fuels the market growth. In addition, rise in trend by several major companies to manufacture small-sized packages at low cost to increase distribution among consumers with low disposable income propels the growth of the market. However, implementation of stringent regulations towards the use of plastics in packaging, owing to growing environmental awareness and presence of alternative home-made products hamper the market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of packaging, distribution channel, and geography. Based on packaging, the market is categorized into PET bottles, glass bottles, and others. By distribution channel, it is classified into super/hypermarket, convenience/drug stores, grocery stores/club stores, and others (foodservice/vending). Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations of the global flavored bottled water market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Flavored Bottled Water Market Report Highlights
By PACKAGING TYPE
By DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
Key Market Players
The Daily Drinks Company, Blue Keld Spring Water, XALTA, PepsiCo Inc., Neviot Global, Mountain Valley Spring Company LLC, The Coca Cola Company, Groupe Danone, DS Group, Nestle Waters