Flaxseed is a food and fiber crop generally grown in cold. Flaxseeds are crushed and then used as oil and flax metal production. They can be used as whole seeds, grounded seeds, sprouted seeds, and in roasted form. Flaxseed oil is highly used in the production of human and animal products, and in the industry for linoleum production, ink production, and others. This growing application of flax seeds and its benefits boosts the growth of the global flaxseed market. Also, there is an increase in the risk of side effects of flaxseed consumption among the population, which limits the market growth.
Disrupted supply chain
The supply chain for raw materials and the distribution channel for finished goods has faced consistent disruption due to shortage in production and lack of transportation activities. This has led to an imbalance between the demand and supply of the products in the market.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The increase in use of flax seeds in various industries such as food & beverage and manufacturing industries boosts the market growth. Flaxseed is also recognized as a super crop because of its high nutritional content that has severe properties. Although consumption of flaxseed is surrounded by side effects, the market is expected to overcome this restraint by creating awareness regarding the adequate amount and way of consumption or application of flaxseed.
The global flaxseed market trends are as follows:
Rise in health and nutritional concerns
The consumer preferences are changing from healthy to healthier goods, especially those that contain certain benefits, or possess the abilities of prevention of some specific ailment or disease. Flaxseeds are used in various forms as they contain high nutrition content. They can be used as whole or as vegetable oil and can be used in bread, cereals, energy bars, snacks, crackers, and pet food.
Flaxseed as anti-depressant
Flaxseed is said to be one of the most prominent natural resources used for nutritional benefits. Beside the nutritional advantages, flaxseeds also act as an anti-depressant. The changes in consumer lifestyle is getting hectic and depressing, causing problems such as low immune system, weight problems, low appetite, and cognitive changes.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global flaxseed industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global flaxseed market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global flaxseed market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global flaxseed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Flaxseed Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the flaxseed market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Flaxseed Market Report Highlights
By Food Product
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Cargill Inc., Richardson International Ltd., TA Foods Ltd., AgMotion Speciality Grains, CanMAr Grain Products Ltd., S.S Johnson Seeds, Simosis International, Stokke Seeds, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Sunnyville Farms Ltd.