Freezing baby food is one of the easiest, quickest, and most convenient methods of preserving foods. It not only enables maintaining the original color and texture but also restores most of the nutrients as compared to other food preservation methods.
There is a rise in the frozen baby food with the increase in trend of on-the-go food due to busy lifestyle of the urban populace alongside increase in disposable income. In addition, the rise in working women population especially in the highly populated developing countries influences the consumption of frozen baby food. Consumers today realize that frozen baby food is a healthier option as compared to a several other packed food products. This is supported by the easy accessibility of frozen baby food owing to the increase in number of large format retail stores. These factors propel the growth and expansion of the frozen baby food market. However, in the current scenario, the retail stores have limited space and too many brands with fewer differentiations has created saturation. Therefore, grabbing the consumers attention becomes a continuous challenge. This is further complicated by the consumers choice to pick the alternative of traditional home cooking like food tech start-ups delivering fresh food at their door steps. This hampers the market growth.
On the contrary, frozen food manufacturers can target countries in Asia-Pacific such as India and Indonesia which have high infant population and acceptance of frozen food trend with the increase in preference for organic food due to its health benefits for infants. This can be viewed as an opportunity by the manufacturers to expand the market base.
The frozen baby food market is segmented based on type, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, it is classified into frozen fruits & vegetables, frozen confectioneries, and others. Based on distribution channel, it is categorized into online retail, supermarket/hypermarket, departmental stores, and others. Based on region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the frozen baby food market include Danone, Yummy Spoonfuls, Bambinos Baby Food, Mother Hen’s Healthy Food, Hain Celestial, Square Foods, Raised Real, Little Foodie Club, Thistle Baby, and Nestle.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the frozen baby food market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and tap the investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis of the global market to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates type of frozen baby food and its applications.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- Key market players are profiled to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Frozen Baby Food Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Thistle Baby, Nestle, Yummy Spoonfuls, Raised Real, Little Foodie Club, Hain Celestial, Danone, Bambinos Baby Food, Square Foods, Mother Hen’s Healthy Food