Finger chips are some of the most readily available foods prepared by either frying or baking. Frozen finger chips are available in a various shapes, sizes, and flavors. Most of the producers offer certified organic and sweet potato varieties, which are popular trends in the market. Frozen finger chips offer convenience, ease of storage, and long shelf life. Moreover, these help with portion control, because after using the required size portion the remaining content can be stored in frozen state. Currently, frozen finger chips have replaced freshly cut potatoes, as they are convenient and offer consistent quality and taste.
The frozen finger chips market is driven by increasing popularity of western style cuisine, change in lifestyle, and increase in urbanization. Moreover, growing popularity of fast food chains is expected to provide substantial growth opportunity in the near future. However, most of the frozen fingers producers use trans fats and palm, which affect heart health. This could hamper the consumption of frozen finger chips in the near future.
The global frozen finger chips market is segmented based on end-use and geography. On the basis of end-use, it is divided into food service and household. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as McCain Foods Limited, Simplot Foods, Alexia foods, Lamb Weston Holdings, Farm Frites, Aviko, Agrarfrost GmbH & Co. KG, Agristo, American Lorain Company, and Balle Bros Group Ltd. are provided in the report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided in the report.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of various segments facilitates in understanding the trending products across the industry.
- The key market players and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Frozen Finger Chips Market Key Segments:
By End Use
- Food Service
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA