Frozen potato fries, often known as frozen French fries, are thin and medium-sized potato strips that are fried or baked before being consumed. Frozen finger chips are mostly supplanted with freshly cut potatoes since they are more convenient and offer consistent quality & taste. These are some of the most commonly found foods, which come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and flavors. Sweet potato fries or white potato fries are used to make these. As certified organic and sweet potato cultivars are popular in the market, the growers mostly supply them. Sweet potato fries are the most popular and have the biggest market share. They are more convenient to use than their fresh counterparts because they are easier and faster to cook and serve while preserving the same taste and quality. They even take the least amount of time to prepare, have a longer shelf life, and absorb less vegetable oil. Another advantage that contributes to their growth in popularity among consumers throughout the world is their simplicity of storage. They're used in the home and in the restaurant industry. The foodservice sector, with its expanding fast food restaurant chains and retail sector, has encouraged its higher consumption.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The COVID-19 outbreak has sparked significant panic among consumers, prompting temporary store closures in an effort to stop the virus's spread. Consumers began stockpiling pantry goods such as frozen potato fries with a longer shelf life as a result of this panic shopping.
- Furthermore, COVID-19 has caused disruption in the supply chain and distribution. Many manufacturers were unable to obtain raw materials in a timely manner, resulting in shortages.
- Demand for potato fries may be constrained as a result of post-COVID-19 customer behavior and shifting preferences, as well as health concerns associated with their consumption.
Top Impacting Factors
- Factors such as the increased popularity of western-style cuisine among young people have driven the industry. The world's expanding youth population has boosted western culture around the world. Fast food restaurant franchises have thrived as a result, as has junk food consumption.
- The demand for potato fries is being boosted by change in lifestyles, rise in affluence, and urbanization, as well as its use in households and foodservice. The foodservice sector, with its expanding fast food restaurant chains and retail sector, is encouraging higher consumption.
- Furthermore, consumer demand is driven by new tastes, forms, variations, and flavors.
Increased Demand for Ready-to-eat Snacks
The growth in demand for ready-to-eat snacks and convenience foods around the world has driven the frozen potato fries market. This can be attributed to hectic schedules, change in food choices among the general public, and rise in disposable income levels. The surge in popularity of numerous worldwide cuisines, as well as the westernization of food consumption patterns, has driven the global demand for frozen French chips. The development of several novel varieties in the market with unique forms and flavorings has boosted the market growth. For example, peri-peri flavored frozen French fries have become increasingly popular among consumers due to their delectable taste and ideal spice balance.
This is projected to cater to a wide range of consumer preferences, resulting in a good prognosis for the industry. Other factors that drive the market growth include the rapid expansion of organized retail platforms, increased product availability on online portals, and continuous technological advancements in manufacturing.
North America to Dominate the Market
North America, the mind-boggling country in the Frozen French Fries market, is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. The enhancement would be achievable thanks to marketing research tools and existing players who have firmly established themselves in the market since its inception. Regardless, business associations, associations, outcast leaders, and others have channeled their efforts to create customer-driven items, which are expected to contribute to the area's expansion.
The Frozen French Fries market is expected to rise fundamentally due to rise in revenue, increased compensation, pattern establishing advancement, and contraption, as well as duties for raising awareness about the demand. The market is examined at a regional and national level in the study, which covers North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Africa, and the Middle East. In each region, the market is thoroughly examined, with clear evidence of ordinary market instances, preventions, and open entryways for improvement considered.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the frozen potato fries industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the frozen potato fries market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the frozen potato fries market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed frozen potato fries market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Frozen Potato Fries Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the frozen potato fries market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is frozen potato fries market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the frozen potato fries market?
Frozen Potato Fries Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Agrarfrost, Podravka, McCain Foods Limited, Aviko, Cascadian Farm Organic, Arby’s IP Holder, Trader Joe's Fan, Ore-Ida, Checkers and Rally's, Alexia Foods, Kroger