Fruit beer is made up of fruits such as raspberries, cherries, and plums. The consumption of fruit beer with minimal alcoholic content does no harm to the health and so is gaining popularity in the market. Increase in disposable income, substitutability of safe fruit beer at place of harmful alcoholic drinks and changes in consumer preferences drive the growth of the market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Production shutdown scenario
Amid the situations of COVID-19, the production and extraction process of fruit beer has been abruptly shut down and this results in decline of revenue for the firm.
Supply chain disruption
Since the lockdown, the fruits, being the basic raw material for fruit beer are not available due to shut down of transportation. This hampers the production and creates a disruption in the market demand and
supply of the products.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Fruit beer has gained popularity in recent years where the benefits of fruit extractions are delivered in form of exotic beverages. The consumer base is gradually shifting from consuming the alcoholic drinks to alcohol-free fruit beers. This boosts the market for fruit beer industry and enables the customers to enjoy the rich taste of fruits in the form of remarkable beverage product. Although fruit beer does not contain harmful content of alcohol, there is an increase in the global concern against the consumption of alcoholic drinks and this restrains the market growth. Restrictions imposed on teenagers on the consumption of alcohol boosts the growth of the fruit beer market.
The global fruit beer market trends are as follows:
Women segment to flourish the market
The launch of new and improved products has always led to the enhancement of customer attraction and loyalty. The advancement in the beer industry has transformed an alcoholic based beverage to an alcohol free fruit beer that is rich in fruit extraction and aroma.
This modification in the fruit beer industry has made its consumption safer and reliable. As such the product does no harm to health, neither any short time sickness or drowsiness. These transitional benefits of fruit beer have attracted a large population from the women segment. The consumers are expected to develop strong preferences for health and awareness regarding the alcoholic consumption and this generates their interest in the substitute of party beverages.
Diversification in distribution channel
The distribution channel is to be modified according to the consumer convenience so as the produced products are effectively delivered to consumers in distinct regions. Although the supermarket holds the maximum percentage of sale of fruit beer, the online medium is expanding. The online platform allows the consumers to order their favorite product from the diverse options available and facilitates delivering the product at home with payment of extra charges. Apart from this, to attract the consumer base to shop online, the marketers keep offering discounts and other benefits to boost the sales for the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global fruit beer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global fruit beer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global fruit beer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global fruit beer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Fruit beer Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the fruit beer market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fruit Beer Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
All Saints Brewing Company, Wells & Young’s Ltd., New Belgium Brewing Company, Joseph James Brewing Company Inc., Brouwerij Van Honsebrouck N.V., Magic Hat Brewing Company, Shipyard Brewing Company, Pyramid Breweries Inc., Unibroue, Lost Coast Brewery, Brewery Ommegang, Lindemans Brewery, Abita Brewing Co.