The fruit concentrate is formed when water is removed from the fruits. The fruit is washed, scrubbed, crushed into pulp to make fruit concentrates. There are different methods of fruit concentrates, and these methods sometimes can also lower the volume of vitamins and fibers from the fruits. There are different types of concentrates available in the market. The fruit concentrates provide benefit like rich nutrients, contains beneficial plant compounds, promote skincare, long shelf life, and affordable.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 has impacted the fruit concentrates market in a positive as well as in a negative way.
- The positive effect of COVID-19 is that there is an increase in the demand for the fruit concentrates.
- The lack of supply has a negative impact on fruit concentrates.
- Consumers are stockpiling the frozen products or the products which have long shelf life due to COVID-19.
- The restriction on travel has affected the import and export of fruit-based products.
- These restrictions will also affect the GDP and the economy.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The demand for fruit concentrates is growing with the increase of rapid urbanization and disposable income. The rise in awareness about healthy products and increase in living standards are the factors that drive the growth of the global fruit concentrates market. The growing usage of fruit concentrates in different products as a sweetener can also contribute toward the growth of the fruit concentrates market. However, the consumption of fresh fruits can create a threat to the growth of the global fruit market. As fruit concentrates contain fructose that can have side effects if consumed excessively. Even so, people are searching for an alternate fruit that has a long shelf life and can be stored for a longer period. Internet penetration and marketing also plays an important role in the growth of the global market.
The global fruit concentrates market trends are as follows:
Growing awareness of health issues is also supporting the demand for the fruit concentrate market. The usage of fruit concentrates in desserts and baby food is increasing day by day. Consumers are preferring health products with increasing obesity, diabetes, and other diseases. The fructose found in fruit concentrates is a better alternative for diabetic patients than sucrose. The fruit concentrate used in bakery products is a better and healthier option than sugar.
The consumption of soft drinks and juices has increased the demand for fruit concentrates products. The companies are also taking the initiative to make fruit concentrates healthier.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global fruit concentrates industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global fruit concentrates market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global fruit concentrates market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global fruit concentrates market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Fruit Concentrates Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the fruit concentrates market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fruits Concentrates Market Report Highlights
By Fruit Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Royal Cosun, Kerry Group Plc, Dohler Group, Kerr Concentrates Inc., Cherimoya, Coca Cola’s Minute Maid., Rudolf Wild Gmbh & Co. KG, Agrana Beteiligungs AG, China Haisheng Fresh Fruit Juice Co. Ltd.