The need for gasification to substitute clean energy demand is growing rapidly. The adoption rate has further increased in industries such as power, oil & gas and chemicals. Increased application of the gasification in municipal industry has also increased significantly over the years.
Rapid development of infrastructure mainly in emerging countries has contributed to the growth of the gasification market worldwide. Besides this, rising need for clean energy is driving the world gasification market. However, high upfront cost has hindered the growth of the market to a greater extent. Moreover, growing adoption rate of UCG are expected to create greater opportunities.
The world gasification market is segmented based on application, type, feedstock and geography. The applications covered in the market research report are chemicals, gas fuels, power and liquid fuels. The types assessed during the study are entrained, moving or fixed bed and fluidized bed. Furthermore, the feedstock discussed during the research is coal, natural gas, petroleum and biomass. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
The key market players active in the world gasification sector are SEDIN Engineering Company Limited, Royal Dutch Shell, Air Liquide, General Electric, GE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Synthesis Energy Systems, Thyssenkrupp and CB&I.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and their business strategies to maintain their position.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
GASIFICATION MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Market By Application
- Gas Fuels
- Liquid Fuels
Market By Type
- Moving or Fixed Bed
- Fluidized Bed
Market By Feedstock
- Natural Gas
Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Cameron International
- Aker Solutions
- HCS Control Systems
- General Electric Company
- Zetechtics Ltd.
- KW Ltd.
- FMC Technologies.