A general ledger account is a record or account used to sore income statement transactions and balance sheet; for instance, cash, investments, inventory, accounts receivable, accounts payable, customer deposits, advertising expense, and others. Software for general ledger accounting helps store, manage, and balance transactions completed in an organization. It offers multi-dimensional visibility, easy multi-entity management, high functionality, and increased efficiency in management of company transactions, and other operations.
The global general ledger accounting software market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to increase in demand for better account management solutions in organizations, rise in adoption of cloud deployments, and growth in need of performance improvement in small, medium, and large-scale organizations. Further, technological advancements in data management solutions is expected to offer significant growth opportunities to the global general ledger accounting software market. However, costs associated with the software implementation & maintenance and lack of awareness about the benefits of general ledger accounting software hampers the market growth.
The report segments the general ledger accounting software market based on deployment model, end user, and geography. As per deployment model, the market is bifurcated into on-premises and cloud. Cloud segment is further segmented into public, private, and hybrid. By end user, the market is classified into large organization and small & mid-size organization. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Open Systems, Multiview, Acumatica, NetSuite, Deskera, SAP ERP Core Finance, Sage Fixed Assets, Abila, Technology Group International, AccuFund, and Sage Intacct. are also provided in the report.
Key Benefits :
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global general ledger accounting software market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
General Ledger Accounting Software Market Key Segments:
By Deployment Model
By End User
- Large Organizations
- Small & Mid-size Organizations
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East