Geospatial analytics is the analytic solution providing insightful information on satellite images and data captured from various geospatial technologies including remote sensing, geographic information systems (GIS), and global positioning system (GPS). The solution helps users with advanced mapping, modeling, and statistical derivations from data gathered through geosptial interface and satellite bound outputs.
The global geospatial analytics market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, due to growth in demand for insightful analylical models from geospatial analysis and technological developments in satellite imaging across several developed and developing regions including North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, increase in security measures across border areas fuel the market growth. However, complexity in technology integration and lack of IT infrastructure are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the geospatial analytics market on the basis of technology, deployment model, industry vertical, and geography. On the basis of technology, the market is divided into remote sensing, geographic information systems (GIS), global positioning system (GPS), and others. As per deployment model, the market is bifurcated as cloud and on-premise. By industry vertical, the market is classified into aerospace & defense, government, energy & utility, construction & manufacturing, transportation, agriculture, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as ESRI, Bentley Systems, Incorporated, MDA Information Systems LLC, Fugro, Hexagon AB, DigitalGlobe, General Electric Company, RMSI Pvt. Ltd., Trimble Inc., and Harris Corporation are also provided in this report.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global geospatial analytics market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Geospatial Analytics Market Key Segments:
- Remote sensing
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
By Deployment Model
By Industry Vertical
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Utility
- Construction & Manufacturing
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East