Gesture recognition is an innovative technology that interprets human motion with the help of a computing device. It involves various methods such as facial recognition, voice, IRIS, eye tracking, leg movement, and lip movement. It is an alternative user interface that provides real-time data to a computer system. The technological improvements in the gesture recognition market along with the need to deliver remote less gesture presentations in the enterprise environment is expected to provide great opportunities for major players in the gesture recognition market.
Low installation expense and enhanced user experience in various applications predominantly drive the market. The implementation of gesture recognition technology in smart phones and automotive equipment fuel the development of this technology. However, lack of awareness among the end users and complex framework for manufacturers restrict the market growth across all major regions.
The report segments the gesture recognition market on the basis of component type, authentication type, application, and geography. According to the component type, the market is classified into touch-based systems and touchless systems. On the basis of authentication type, the market is segmented into finger print recognition, face recognition, vision and IRIS recognition, hand and leg recognition, and others. Based on the application, the market is categorized into gaming, aerospace and defense, automotive, hospitality, education, medical centers, and others. Geographically, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Google Inc., Intel Corporation, Apple Inc., Microsoft Corporation, GestureTek, Inc., Softkinetic, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Movea SA, eyeSight Technologies Ltd., and Omron Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global gesture recognition market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development are analyzed using the Porters Five Forces model.
Gesture Recognition Market Key Segments:
By Component Type
- Touch-Based System
- Touchless Systems
By Authentication Type
- Finger Print Recognition
- Face Recognition
- Vision and IRIS Recognition
- Hand and Leg Recognition
- Aerospace and Defense
- Medical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East