The global gluten-free pizza crust market is experiencing significant growth, and is anticipated to continue this trend in the coming years. Gluten-free pizza crust is made from flour that is a combination of rice flour, almond flour, potato starch, and tapioca starch. To prepare gluten-free pizza, these flours are combined with oil, sugar, and salt for flavor. Gluten-free pizza crust is good for health, gives more energy, controls insulin, reduces the risk of sickness, and fights acne. In addition, it helps in lowering cholesterol. With increase in demand for gluten-free food, the demand for gluten-free pizza crust is anticipated to grow in a few years. The gluten-free pizza crust market is segmented on the basis of product, end use, sales channel, and regions.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has severely hit the gluten-free pizza crust market.
- The indefinite lockdown has adversely affected the demand for pizza.
- Demand for frozen goods and products, which have longer shelf lives has increased.
- The shutdown of bakeries and pizza franchising has decreased the demand for gluten-free pizza crust.
- Restrictions implemented on transportation has disrupted the logistic network.
- With the lift of the lockdown, the sales of food products is anticipated to increase.
- The online and delivery services have decreased the losses for companies.
- Companies are taking preventive actions to reduces the losses and increase sales.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in awareness about the health issues and surge in demand for gluten-free food are the key factors driving the gluten-free pizza crust growth. Furthermore, rise in the spending power and surge adoption in western culture are the factors that positively influence the growth of the global market. An increase in the pizza consumption contributes to the growth of the gluten-free pizza crust market.
However, variance in taste and shift of consumers toward healthy food can restrain the growth of the global market. The financial crises and better substitute products can create threat for the global gluten-free pizza crust market. Contrarily, different advantages of gluten-free food are anticipated to boost the demand for gluten-free pizza crust.
With increase in prevalence of celiac disease, consumers are shifting to the healthy food products that increase their immunity and reduces cholesterol. This can support the growth of the global market. Gluten, being the key reason for severe health problems, companies are shifting on producing gluten-free products.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global gluten free pizza crust industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global gluten free pizza crust market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global gluten free pizza crust market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global gluten-free pizza crust market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global gluten free pizza crust market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market Report Highlights
By End User
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Rizzuto Foods., Nu Life Market, Kinnikinnick Foods Inc., Gillian’s Foods, Conagra Brands, Inc., King Arthur Flour, MOONLIGHT PIZZA COMPANY, Udi's Gluten Free, Vicolo, Rich Products Corporation