Griffonia seed extract is a natural supplement extracted from the Griffonia simplicifolia plant mostly found in Africa. It is a woody, climbing shrub plant that grows to 3 meters and bears black seeds. These seeds contain a huge amount of herbal compound 5-Hydroxytryptophan(5-HTP). These extracts are used in many products of pharmaceutical, food, and beverages and dietary supplement. The Griffonia seed extracts are beneficial to relieve the pain of migraine or fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, and help in weight loss, relaxation, and sleep. It is also used as a treatment for ADHD.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 has deeply affected the global Griffonia seed extract market.
- There is a high demand for Griffonia seed extract as it is used in many products.
- With the increase in demand, the companies are under great pressure as there is a disruption in the supply chain.
- The lack of raw materials and lack of transportation has affected the distribution channels.
- The retail stores are closed due to safety measures; only online stores are the means of supply.
- The export and import are also has affected the logistic network.
- The disruption in production, travel, and import-export has greatly affected the GDP of the world.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rise in awareness about health issues, increase in depression, and non-healthy sleep time are the factors that drive the growth of the global Griffonia seed extract market. Increase in hectic working schedule has caused an increase in insomnia and stress levels which has contributed toward the growth of the global seed extract market. However, excess use of this extract can cause side effects like heart problems, shivering, and anxiety that can create a threat to the growth of the global market. Even so, Griffonia seed extract are used many products of cosmetic that reduces the pigmentation of the skin.
The global griffonia seed extract market trends are as follows:
With increasing insomnia and depression, the Griffonia seeds act as a remedy which has grown the demand for such product. These seeds are used in many other products that have increased the value of the seed in the market. The companies are producing these seeds in different forms to sell in the market.
With the growing e-commerce industry, the companies are also expanding their distribution channels through online portals and selling their product online.
With increasing technology and innovation, they are improving their extraction methods and keep seeds quality high. Companies are also focusing on acquiring other companies to increase their market share
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global griffonia seed extract industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global griffonia seed extract market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global griffonia seed extract market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global griffonia seed extract market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Griffonia seed extract Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the griffonia seed extract market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Griffonia Seed Extract Market Report Highlights
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Fan Naturals Inc., Qinqdao Qingmei Biotech, RIOTTO, SanHerb., Changsha Herbway Biotech, Changsha Luzhi, Wagott, Sanyuan Jinrui Natural Ingredients, Jianzhong Biotechnology, Xian Fugao