The global guarana market has experienced a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years. Guarana is a climbing plant commonly found in Brazil and Amazon basin region. It is a famous plant popularly known for its fruit seeds which resembles the size of coffee beans. It is an herb which contains high caffeine content and more potent affect than coffee beans. It has wide range of application in various industry verticals such as food and beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and others. It is used in carbonated soft and energy drinks, herbal teas, dietary supplements and in some cosmetic products such as lotions, moisturizers, cleansers and creams to improve the skin keeping it wrinkle free and toned.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. The impact of corona can be seen so stark in everything from our dining tables to the economy, business and what not. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or others, leading towards economic crisis in the countries. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Surge in Usage in Cosmetic Industry
Guarana has numerous skin benefits due to which its application in cosmetic industry have risen. It contains antioxidant and antimicrobial properties helps in boosting blood flow to the skin, reducing skin impurities and minimizing undesirable features such as saggy skin or wrinkles on the skin. Companies are launching many guarana based products such as cleansers, anti-aging creams, moisturizers and lotions to get a superior market position and competitive edge over the other company’s products.
Substitute for Coffee Beans
Guarana contains natural caffeine content up to 6% more that coffee beans making its way in beverage industry. It contains four to six times more caffeine that coffee beans and became the most popular ingredient for energy drinks. It helps in reducing fatigue, improve focus and learning capabilities, promote weight loss and others propelled its market demand.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global guarana industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global guarana market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global guarana market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global guarana market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Guarana Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the guarana market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Guarana Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Duas Rodas Industrial, Extratos Ltd., Nutra Green Biotechnology Co. Ltd, The Green Labs LLC., Vistaspice, Prover Basil, Ambev, Iris Trade Inc, AR De Sousa Ribeiro., Herboflora