The hollow fiber filtration market is expected to grow in upcoming years due to factors such as rise in priority for Continuous manufacturing and increase in demand for the biopharmaceuticals.
Hollow Fiber Filtration includes thousands of long, porous filaments which range from 1-3.5 mm wide. They are situated in a place inside PVC Shell. Hollow fiber has usage in all types of filtration which includes microfiltration and reverse osmosis. Hollow fiber filtration membranes are designed at a high packing density due to small strand diameter. Hollow fiber filtration market is segmented on the basis of product type, technique, application and region.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicines supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine have witnessed dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunity for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are short of these drugs. Owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on Hollow Fiber Filtration Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as rise in preference for continuous manufacturing in biopharmaceutical industry and increase in demand for biopharmaceuticals is expected to drive the market growth of hollow fiber filtration.
- Increase in demand for constant supply of water and waste water treatment is one of the factors responsible for the growth of hollow fiber filtration market.
- Rise in prevalence of various infectious diseases and cancer as well asawareness about treatment of these diseases is expected to create demand for hollow fiber filtration market.
- Restrain factors such as lack of awareness about the hollow fiber filtration and strict government regulations for ensuring the drug safety can restrict the growth of the hollow fiber filtration market up to some extent in the forecast period.
New Product Launch / News:
- In 2018, WaterSepBioseparation company launched grand green XL – Single use hollow fiber membrane cartridge.
- In 2018, CoorsTek launched two ceramic membrane technologies to ensure more efficient sustainable filtration technology.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Hollow Fiber Filtration Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of theHollow Fiber Filtration Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theHollow Fiber Filtration Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailedHollow Fiber FiltrationMarketanalysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Hollow Fiber FiltrationMarket Report:
- What are the leading market players active inHollow Fiber Filtration Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
- What are the major material, technologies and applications in Hollow FiberFiltration?
Hollow Fiber Filtration Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
GE Healthcare, Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A, Koch Membrane Systems, TOYOBO CO., LTD, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, WatersepBioseparation Corporation, Repligen Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Cantel Medical Corporation, Danaher Corporation