Ice cider is a fermented beverage with an alcohol content ranging from 1-2 percent to 8.5 percent alcohols by volume. It's produced with frozen apple juice from apples that are normally bitter and high in tannins. Ice cider has been around for a long time, mastered by the Greeks and Romans, and has improved in flavor and fermenting process over time. It's also known as apple wine because both are made from fruit juice. As dry type cider has six to seven percent alcohol, it resembles beer. Fermented cider is known as hard cider in the United States, while unfermented fresh fruit juice is known as sweet cider. Cider, on the other hand, is a fermented apple juice in the rest of the world. It can be a light cider (1-2 percent alcohol) or a strong cider (above 2% alcohol) (6-7 percent).
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 is a global health emergency unlike any other, affecting the whole industry as well as all manufacturers. During the predicted period, the long-term impact is projected to be apparent in the industry's growth.
- According to ongoing research, the Covid-19 difficulties and probable paths in the future will enhance the research framework to assure improved production integration. Consumer demand and purchase habits have shifted dramatically, and this analysis provided insight on COVID-19 difficulties.
- During the COVID-19 scenario, considerable changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain re-routing; dynamics of current market forces, and government actions were observed.
Top Impacting Factors
- The global ice cider industry is expanding due to an increase in demand for gluten-free beverages and a preference for low-alcohol beverages.
- However, due to growing obesity rates in many locations, excessive sugar content in cider is a major factor impeding market growth.
- Conversely, the growth in popularity of ice cider across Asia-Pacific and Latin America is expected to open up attractive potential for market expansion.
- One of the important market trends is the adoption of premium products, particularly by millennial, as their standard of living rises. Fruit-based drinks are more popular among millennial due to their health consciousness.
Ice Cider with a Wide Range of Flavors to Satisfy Demand
Hard and sweet ciders are gaining a lot of popularity among beer and wine enthusiasts looking for a new alternative to beer or wine, thanks to a lot of blogging and video uploading on the internet. In addition, unlike beer, ice cider has a refreshing character and a sweet flavor that appeals to the majority of female drinkers. Aside from that, the ice cider's low alcohol content and gluten-free status are appealing features that are driving up demand from health-conscious consumers.
The rise of small and medium-sized cider is driving the ice cider market. These small businesses are primarily focused on traditional ice cider production, whereas larger businesses are more concerned with expanding their product portfolio. In recent years, more dry cider brands have appeared on shop shelves. Western Europe currently dominates the worldwide cider market, followed by Africa and North America. While the market in Asia and Latin America is still in its early stages, revenue is likely to grow in the future.
Increased Interest in Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
Ice Cider is becoming increasingly popular as a summer beverage because it is gluten-free and frequently sweeter and more refreshing than beer. ACE Cider and Crispin Cider Co., for example, say that the majority of their cider is naturally gluten-free since it is made from apples that contain no gluten. The demand for gluten-free products is increasing as more people develop gluten sensitivity, which is linked to celiac disease, and as people become more aware of the need of consuming high-quality food and beverages. Gluten-free beverages are also thought to help with cholesterol levels and digestive health.
As a result, customers are gravitating toward natural, nutrient-rich beverages that give health benefits and vaccination. Health qualities are especially essential in developing countries, as consumers are willing to spend a higher price for a product with more health benefits. As more people develop celiac illness and demand for gluten-free products rises, demand for cider as a gluten-free alternative to beer is projected to climb.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Ice Cider industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Ice Cider Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Ice Cider Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Ice Cider Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Ice Cider Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the Ice Cider Market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is Ice Cider Marketprediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the Ice Cider Market?
Ice Cider Market Report Highlights
By End Use
Key Market Players
Heineken International, Britannica Company, MillerCoors, Vander Mill Ciders, Woodchuck, The Cyder Market LLC., Seattle Cider Company, The Boston Beer Company, Anheuser-Busch Company, Crispin Cider Co., Carlsberg Breweries