The industrial cloud is a system, which is customized based on requirements of specific industry to accommodate business, security, and other considerations. The industrial cloud focuses onto vertical integration and vertical solution. Ability of the cloud systems to minimize up-front capital expenditure benefits the industrial cloud market.
Ability of cloud computing to automate the industrial manufacturing process with the help of IoT is the major growth factor of the global industrial cloud market. In addition, ability of cloud-based services to manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data propels the market growth. However, network and data isolation issues hampers the market growth. Conversely, the emergence of hybrid cloud services and cloud brokerage services is anticipated to provide potential growth opportunities for the market.
The global industrial cloud market is segmented on the basis of service type and region. The service segment includes PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Siemens AG, Microsoft Corp., Infor Inc., IBM Corp. Google Inc., Amazon Web Services (AWS) Inc., GE Co., Cisco, Oracle, and SAP SE.
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global industrial cloud market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Industrial Cloud Market Key Segments:
By Service Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Siemens AG
- Microsoft Corp.
- Infor Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Google Inc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Inc.
- GE Co.
- SAP SE