Infused dried fruits are infused with fruit sugar solution through osmotic pressure and dried at 60°C temperature. These fruits have low calories and have low added sugar. The infused dried fruit companies have to follow standards like HACCP, BRC, IFS, and ISO22000. The infused dried fruits are vegan products that have high vitamin C, and are gluten and GMO-free. These products are also suitable for diabetics because they do not contain sucrose and sulfur dioxide. These infused dried fruits are also used in biscuits, chocolates, and cakes.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 has greatly affected the infused dried fruits market.
- Demand for infused dried products is growing, but due to lockdown, the supply of dried fruits is greatly affected. Online channels are the only means of distribution of products.
- Consumers are purchasing products in bulk this has disrupted the supply.
- As the supply of dried fruits is less, this has caused a rise in the prices of products.
- Manufacturers are also facing due to migration of workers; this has hampered the production function.
- Travel restriction is also a reason for lack of supply.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The infused dried fruit market is growing with the increase in the awareness and rise in disposable income. Changes in lifestyle and increase in the working population are changing food habits. So, people are searching for something that has a long shelf life and is healthy. These can be the factors that can drive the growth of the global infused dried fruit market. The popularity of ready to use food is increasing in the busy life schedule of people. So, this has increased the growth of the infused dried fruits in the market. However, the cost of such products can hamper the growth of the infused dried market. These fruits can be used in bakery products and are healthy for diabetic patients.
The global infused dried fruits market trends are as follows:
- With the changing lifestyle, people are not able to take care of their health and with the hectic schedules, they are not able to have a proper meal. Therefore, companies are producing products like infused dried fruits that give nutrients and are gluten-free.
- With growing awareness about the health and health care products, people are more inclined toward healthy and vegan products. They are looking for products that can give them nutrients and maintain their health. The people who are diabetic can also use such products as these products do not contain sucrose.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global infused dried fruits industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global infused dried fruits market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global infused dried fruits market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global infused dried fruits market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Infused dried fruits Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the infused dried fruits market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Infused Dried Fruits Market Report Highlights
By Fruit Type
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Graceland Fruits Inc, Eden Food Inc., Decas Cranberry Products, Berry Ltd., Sunbeam Food Pty Ltd., Sun-Maid Growers, Del Monte Food Inc., Olam Foods Inc., Brix.