Intraoperative imaging system is an innovative optical imaging technology that is used in surgical operations. This imaging system has allowed the surgeons to accurately visualize patient’s anatomy during surgical procedures. The intraoperative imaging technique makes use of a display system and specialized cameras that provides in-depth image of the surgical area. The system was originally designed for the treatment of brain tumors but its area of application has diversified since its inception. Intraoperative imaging requires a hybrid operating room which is equipped with 3D sensors and CT and MRI scanners. Its application during surgeries of complicated areas such as brain and sinuses will drive the market for intraoperative imaging systems market.
The intraoperative imaging systems market is continuously growing due to its specified application in the complicated surgeries. Moreover, its acceptance in various medical fields, high accuracy and technological advancements are the main drivers that propels the growth of intraoperative imaging systems market. However, requirement of advanced operating rooms barring any metal objects for use of the equipment is a mandate. This is mainly done to avoid the interference of the metal objects with the magnetic field of the intraoperative imaging systems.
The report segments intraoperative imaging systems market on the basis of type and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into intraoperative computed tomography (CT), intraoperative ultrasound and intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). According to geography, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The market has witnessed many advancement in these devices such as development of portable intraoperative devices and its acceptance in the market will propel the market growth. Furthermore, the collaboration of Imris Inc. and Siemens AG in October 2013 for the development and marketing of new intraoperative imaging CT scanner that has the capability to produce high resolution images and minimize the radiation exposure.
The report will also study the comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Medtronic plc, Neurologica Corporation (Samsung), Royal Phillips, Siemens AG, IMRIS Inc. and Brainlab AG.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world Intraoperative imaging systems market.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain which has been taken into account for understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Intraoperative imaging systems market is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within Intraoperative imaging systems market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of world Intraoperative imaging systems market.
INTRAOPERATIVE IMAGING MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Intraoperative CT
- Intraoperative MRI
- North America
- South Africa