Large format displays (LFDs) are designed to demand applications with high requirements for performance & durability. Commercial LFDs vary in size, functionality, price, and features.
Increase in applications of digital signage and rise in demand for power-efficient & brighter LFDs fuel the growth of the large format display market. However, availability of wide screen alternatives and high cost hamper the market growth.
The large format display market is segmented on the basis offering, display type, brightness, end-use industries, and geography. By offering, the market is categorized into displays, controllers, mounts, and other accessories. Based on display type, the market is classified into video wall and standalone. The brightness levels are studied across less than 1000 Nits, 10012000 Nits, 20013000 Nits, and more than 3000 Nits. By end-use industries, the market is categorized into commercial, infrastructural, institutional, and industrial industries. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, NEC Corp., LG Display Co., Ltd., Sharp Corp. (Foxconn), Sony Corp., TPV Technology Ltd., Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd., E Ink Holdings, Inc., Barco NV, and Au Optronics Corp. are some of the major key players operating in the global large format display market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global large format display market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Large Format Display (LFD) Market Key Segments:
- Controllers, Mounts, & Other Accessories
- Consulting & Other Services
By Display Type
- Video Wall
- <=1000 Nits
- 10012000 Nits
- 20013000 Nits
- >3000 Nits
By End-Use Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
- NEC Corp.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Sharp Corp. (Foxconn)
- Sony Corp.
- TPV Technology Ltd.
- Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- Barco NV
- Au Optronics Corp.