Liquid sugar is obtained by mixing finely crushed sugar granules in the water. It is a potential replacement for the ordinary sugar and widely used in the preparation of drinks.
Depending on the type, the liquid sugar market is bifurcated into 65 % sucrose dissolved and 67 % sucrose dissolved. Liquid sugar provides the same amount of sweetness as an ordinary sugar but has low calorie. It is gaining popularity among the health enthusiasts across the world, and is expected to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period.
Covid-19 Scenario Analysis
- The closure of industries due to lockdown has not only affected the scale of production but also hindered growth rate.
- Export-import is at halt. Hence, the supply of food and beverages has been stopped, causing loss of sales of the liquid sugar.
- Companies will opt for online sales post COVID-19 to recover the sales.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Sugar has a vital role in making a flavorsome and tasteful food. However, its consumption can lead to overweight, obesity, diabetes, and cholesterol problems. To cope up with this, liquid sugar is introduced to reduce the sweetness and imparts a unique flavor to the food. Increase in the demand for mild sugars is fueling the demand for liquid sugar. The manufacturing process of ordinary sugar is complex as compared to the liquid sugar. This is yet another reason for the expansion of liquid sugar market. Along with this, the increase in the number of hotels, restaurants, and café is boosting its growth. Also, the liquid sugar requires less investment in filtering, and pasteurization. In addition to this, liquid sugars are also used in cosmetics for high quality make up.
Furthermore, expansion of the distribution channels and easy availability of products via online sales are creating reachability to the prospects. The continuous research & development is helpful in increasing the shelf life of the products. Also, the advanced technology in packaging, labelling, and storage of liquid sugar will eventually help in increasing the market share.
Key companies are introducing new products in the portfolio so that the consumers get easily accustomed to. They are opting for robust strategies for the expansion of their businesses. They are focusing on branding and positioning their products. They are using consumer satisfaction as feasible methodology to extend their global footprint. These are the factors stimulating the growth of liquid sugar market.
The global liquid sugar market trends are as follows:
Asia-Pacific is the most lucrative market for the liquid sugar market in terms of market share, owing to presence of emerging economies along with large population base.
Act as a mild sugar
Liquid sugar has comparatively less calorie than ordinary sugar. Hence, it is widely used as a substitute of sugar.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global liquid sugar market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global liquid sugar market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global liquid sugar market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global liquid sugar market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Liquid Sugar Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the liquid sugar market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Liquid Sugar Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Monin, Bundaberg Sugar, Maui Brand Sugars, Natural Raw Liquid Sugar, CSC SUGAR, Südzucker, Imperial Sugar Company, Banah, Da Vinci Gourmet, Eye kandy, Galam