Mainframe is a high-speed computer used by organizations to manage and handle large data and its processing. It can host multiple operating systems, add or swap system capacity without disruption, and handle very high-volume input and output data.
The global mainframe market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to increase in large data sets, requirement of the high processing computing power, and growth in technology adoption across various applications. However, factors such as high initial investment cost, and data safety restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the mainframe market on the basis of type, applications, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is divided into z systems, GS 21 series, and others. On the basis of end users, the market is classified into commercial operations, financial services, public affairs, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Accenture, Atos SE, Capgemini, Dell Inc., Fujitsu, HCL Technologies Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., HP Development Company, L.P., IBM Corporation, and Unisys Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global mainframe market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global mainframe market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Mainframe Market Key Segments:
- Z systems
- GS 21 series
- Commercial Operations
- Financial Services
- Public Affairs
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East