Several milk products that feature different solid fats’ content are manufactured by a process known as the milk fractionation process. The fractions obtained from the milk have different physical and chemical properties, which enable manufacturing of different milk products. Milk fat fractions comprise of milk-derived products and milk fats.
The milk fat fractions play a vital role in providing nutrition and vitamins, like vitamin E and K2 soluble vitaminsto the human body. Furthermore, they help cure numerous health issues like digestive disorders, diabetes, weight loss, and colon cancer, thereby increasing the demand for the product in the food industry. Also, they have a wide range of applications, and their market is classified into the bakery, nutraceuticals, confectionery, and others. Owing to these advantages and a wide range of applications, the market for milk fat fractions is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period.
- Just like other industries, the milk fat fractions market has been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- There has been a slowdown in the wholesale foodservice markets, due to the shutdown of hotels, restaurants, and schools. Their closure has curved the consumption and sales of dairy products such as milk, butter, curd, and cheese.
- In some of the areas, the milkmen are also facing difficulty, as no one is ready to purchase milk from them, due to the fear of getting infected by the coronavirus.
- There has been a disruption in the supply chain, causing various issues to the milk fat fractions manufacturing companies.
- Despite all these disruptions, the demand for dairy products like cheese, butter, and cream has increased for various reasons, one of which is the growing interest in home home-baking.
- Due to lockdown measures, there has been an increase in the demand for shelf-stable milk products, such as milk powder, Ultra-high Temperature (UHT) milk, and others.
Top Impacting Factors:Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
As the increase in the demand for cakes, pastries, and cookiescan be seen, particularly in the developing nations like China & India, the requirement for milk fat fractions also rises, driving the global fat fractions market. Along with this, surge in consumer preferences for confectionery products and rise in use of chocolates, are notably contributing to the expansion of the global milk fat fractions market. Associated health benefits is yet another reason that propels the growth of the market.
However, lack of awareness among consumers about the benefits of the milk fat fractions poses a big challenge for market growth. Also, the less commercialization of the product is another factor that limits the growth of the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global milk fat fractions industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global milk fat fractions market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global milk fat fractions market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global milk fat fractions market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Milk Fat FractionsMarket Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the milk fat fractionsmarket?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Milk Fat Fractions Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Oleo Fats, Glanbia Ingredients, FIT Company, Fonterra Cooperative Group, Royal VIV Buisman, Friesland Campina, Flechard. S.A, Wilmar International., MCT Dairies, Uelzena Ingredients