Mobile Video Surveillance Market Outlook – 2027
Mobile video surveillance is a site monitoring solution with multiple advantages for the company. Mobile video surveillance has gained momentum in numerous application territories such as transportation, industrial, military and barrier, and law authorization. Mobile video surveillance enables a particular area to be monitored via mobile devices. Mobile video surveillance enables end-customers to view and screen cameras remotely from anywhere on a cell phone, PC or tablet using a solid web association.
In addition, one can chronicle the recordings for later review. Mobile video surveillance enables cell phone inspection of a given area. Mobile video surveillance has gained enormous popularity due to its adaptable existence, which facilitates remote monitoring and travel planning of school buses. It leads to improved protection for school buses that can be easily reviewed via mobile phones.
The global mobile video surveillance market is segmented on the basis of offering, system, application, industry vertical, and region. Based on offering, the mobile video surveillance market is divided into hardware, software and services. The hardware segment is further bifurcated into cameras and storage solutions. In terms of system, the market is categorized into analog video surveillance and IP video surveillance.
On the basis of application, the market is divided into trains & trams, buses, transport vehicles, and others. In terms of industry vertical, the market is segregated into transportation, law enforcement, industrial, and military & defense. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Top Impacting Factors
Improving infrastructure and application capabilities, increasing demand for smart and flexible mobile video surveillance solutions, increasing demand for cloud-based mobile video surveillance solutions and increasing adoption of IP cameras are driving factors for the mobile video surveillance market. A crucial factor likely to hinder demand of mobile video surveillance is the lack of reliable connections in some countries, particularly in developing and less developed regions.
Mobile Video Surveillance Market For Drone Applications to Grow at the Highest CAGR
The market for mobile video surveillance for drone application is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR, during the forecast period. Drones can conveniently be deployed and integrated into systems of command, control, communication, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and recognition. They have simple, highly tactical operating and maintenance procedures. They are flexible and can conduct numerous missions including mountain search and rescue, illegal traffic control, ground forces support, and intelligence missions.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Grow at a Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
Asia-Pacific is projected to rise at the highest CAGR on the fastest demand for mobile video surveillance during the forecast period. China, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand have been found to substantially contribute to the Asia-Pacific mobile video surveillance industry. Moreover, increasing demand for mobile video surveillance systems in the transportation sector also boosts the market.
Hardware Market For Mobile Video Surveillance to Grow at a High Rate
The mobile video surveillance market is anticipated to increase at a higher pace during the forecast period. The development of specialized cameras with composite design solutions, such as panoramic and high-definition cameras, is moving this market forward. Furthermore, IP cameras prices are falling from the past few years, which has helped fuel this market.
Implementation of mobile video surveillance has made remote monitoring possible. Constant developments in software and analytics for video processing and mobile networks are expected to enable new applications over the forecast era. Rapid developments in networking infrastructure and technology, along with an expanding network, are expected to provide a significant boost to demand for mobile video surveillance systems in many developing and developed nations.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global mobile video surveillance market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global mobile video surveillance market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global mobile video surveillance market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global mobile video surveillance market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Global market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to decline in demand for analog semiconductors.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new mobile video surveillance as workers have stayed in their homes, which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for mobile video surveillance are gradually going to increase.
- This COVID-19 lockdown would help companies think about more advanced mobile video surveillance to enhance efficiency.
Questions Answered in the Mobile Video Surveillance Market Research Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the mobile video surveillance market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the mobile video surveillance market size?
- How current mobile video surveillance market trends would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Mobile Video Surveillance Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Bosch Security Systems (Germany), Pro-Vigil, Inc., FLIR (U.S.), Pelco (U.S.), Axis Communications (Sweden), Dahua (China), Apollo Video Technology, Hikvision (China), Avigilon (Canada), Hanwha Techwin (Samsung Techwin) (South Korea)