Nonalcoholic beer has little or no alcohol content. It is prepared by fermentation of fresh materials. It is made out of removal of alcohol from a regular beer and has various health benefits. It serves asa convenient option of drink for nondrinkers.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The closure of bars, pubs, grocery stores, and restaurants due to lockdown led to the loss of sales and revenue of nonalcoholic beer.
- Being a labor-intended industry, the shortage of manpower has adverse effect on the production.
- The export–import is at a halt, hence, the key players are facing loss to keep up their current stock.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The health benefits associated with nonalcoholic beer as compared to the customary alcoholic beer is fuelling the growth of the market, as consumption of alcohol leads to intoxication, which causes unconsciousness, hangover, and loss of temperament. Hence, nonalcoholic beers have been introduced. Through nonalcoholic beer, a person is able to enjoy consumption of beer without losing consciousness.
Furthermore, nonalcoholic beer helps in stimulating the milk production of breasts and reduces anxiety and stress by providing a sound sleep. In addition, it helps in lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is included in the sports nutrition to get extra energy. Moreover, increase in number of bars, pubs, and restaurants is boosting its demand. The emerging technologies in packaging and canning process is stimulating its demand. Government has taken stringent measures for the banof alcoholic beer. Thus, all these factors are driving the growth of the global nonalcoholic beer market.
Furthermore, rise in population of nondrinkers due to health awareness has facilitated its business. In addition to this, a greater emphasis on consumption trends such as sugar-free nonalcoholic beers continues to get the prospects. The online sale of nonalcoholic beer has gained major traction in markets of Oceania and Latin America. In Presently, as consumers have informed choices regarding the food and beverages and the ritual of social drinking is considered as a symbol of status upliftment, bartenders are indulged in diversifying their new branches. The upgraded technologies in brewing, increase in disposable income of people, investment in innovation, no inclusion of taxes, continuous research in aging of beer are the beneficial factors in shaping the market of the nonalcoholic beers.
The global non-alcoholic beer market trends are as follows:-
New product launches to flourish the market
The key market players are adopting robust strategies to extend their global footprint. Their prime concern is on brand loyalty. Considering the changing patterns of the consumers, they are introducing new variants in the product portfolio to cater to the needs of consumers. Many companies have launched fruit-infused nonalcoholic beer with an added advantage of taste & quality.
Furthermore, the expansion of sales channel is generating lucrative opportunities for market expansion. Key companies are diversifying their businesses through mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures. Introduction of craft beers, which has no alcohol content, has further boosted the market growth.
Innovation in technology
Nonalcoholic beer is served during travel to reduce the boredom of people. Expansion of the tourism industry is driving the market growth. The innovation has led to the processing from various raw materials such as grapes and apples. In addition, inclusion of 0.5 % by volume nonalcoholic beer in the product portfolio is shifting the preference of alcohol consumers to nonalcoholic beer, as it has the same taste as that of alcoholic beverages.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the nonalcoholic beer market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the nonalcoholic beer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the nonalcoholic beer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global nonalcoholic beer market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in global nonalcoholic beer market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Non-Alcoholic Beer Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Bernard Brewery, Arpanoosh, Erdinger Weibbrau, Coors Brewing Company, Heineken N.V, Moscow Brewing company, Carlsberg, Behnoush Iran, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA, Krombacher Brauerei, Big Drop Brewing Co, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Weihenstephan, Kirin, Suntory Beer