A malt drink is a fermented drink in which the primary ingredient is the barley plant's grain, or seed, which was allowed to sprout slightly before it was processed in a traditional manner called malting. Malt extract appears to be concentrated syrup, which is used to add texture and flavor to a range of drinks. Non-alcoholic malt drinks are non-alcoholic drinks that have barley nutritional content. Non-alcoholic malt drinks and other non-alcoholic beverages are the new trend that are emerging as a healthy option to alcoholic beverages The malt contains significant amounts of B-vitamins, minerals, protein and some fiber. Non-alcoholic malt drinks can help individuals to improve their physical performance and have the ability to combat depression.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
The worldwide pandemic occurrence has significantly reduced the production and supply chain of non-alcoholic malt beverages due to labor shortage and trade barriers. The panic buying has positively increased the demand for non-alcoholic malt beverages. Closure of wine shops, bars, and pubs inclined the interest of alcoholic consumers toward non-alcoholic malt beverages as it is easily available in all the stores.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in population, urbanization, rise in disposable income, and changes in consumption pattern fuel the demand for non-alcoholic malted beverages. Hectic lifestyle and high standard of living are other factors that boost the growth of the market.
Increase in awareness in people about staying healthy could be another aspect that is expected to boost the non-alcoholic malt beverages market because non-alcoholic malt drinks are not harmful to health compared to alcoholic drinks and therefore, they are safe for consumption. With an increase in number of health-conscious people, many are now turning to non-alcoholic malt drinks to experience alcohol-free drinking. With time a larger consumer section recognizes the benefits of non-alcoholic beverages. This massive change from alcoholic beverages to dairy-based alternatives or carbonated soda beverages is beneficial for the growth of the non-alcoholic malt beverages market.
On some fronts, the non-alcoholic malt beverage market may not do well. For example, since the drinks do not contain alcohol, a consumer base may not prefer them where alcohol demand is high that could be an obstacle for the growth of non -alcoholic malted beverages.
In the Asia-Pacific region, urban population rates and GDP growth are increasing rapidly, for conspicuous consumer goods. Rapid urbanization means people are spending more time on-the-go and less time at home. Consumer hectic lifestyle has projected scale toward convenient product sales.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the non-alcoholic malt beverages industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the non-alcoholic malt beverages market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed non-alcoholic malt beverages market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Non-alcoholic Malt Beverages Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the non-alcoholic malt beverages market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Non-alcoholic Malt Beverages Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Nestle SA., Fayrouz, Asahi Breweries Malt Beverages, Guinness Nigeria Malt Beverages, Suntory International Co., Bavaria Brewery Malt Beverages, Ceres Brewery Malt Beverages, Anheuser-Busch Malt Beverages, Moussy, Coors Brewing Company Malt Beverages