Neuromodulation is used to regulate functions of nervous system, such as therapeutic alteration, inhibition, stimulation, modification, and others. There are two types of neuromodulation external neuromodulation and internal neuromodulation. Internal neuromodulation block or repair neuron signals of pain from reaching the brain using electrical impulses. These devices reduce highest levels of pain for various chronic or refractory diseases. Its clinical significance in pain reduction and therapeutics has lead a wide acceptance in the North American region.
The driving factors of the North American internal neuromodulation market are rising prevalence of neurological disorders, increase in the aging population, strong product pipeline, expanded target applications & new indications, and investments and funds. Unfavorable reimbursement scenario and lack of trained professionals are factors restraining the growth of the market. Technological advancements present opportunities for growth of the market.
The North American internal neuromodulation market is segmented into type, application, and geography. The market is further classified based on type into spinal cord, deep brain, sacral nerve, vagus nerve, gastric neuro stimulator. Based on applications, the market is further categorized into Parkinsons disease and chronic pain. The market is segmented based on geography into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Medtronic PLC, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific Corp., Cerbomed GMBH, Cyberonics Inc., Biocontrol Medical, Depuy Synthes Companies, Enteromedics INC., Synapse Biomedical INC., Uroplasty Inc., and Greatbatch. They have implemented various strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, new product launches, and others to gain a strong foothold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and hindering factors of the North American internal neuromodulation market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North American internal neuromodulation market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current status of market.
- Geographically, the North American internal neuromodulation market is segmented into U.S. and Canada.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the North American internal neuromodulation market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The report provides an extensive information about new product launches, research and recent developments of the North American internal neuromodulation market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Type
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Deep Brain Stimulator
- Sacral Nerve Stimulator
- Vagus Nerve Stimulator
- Gastric Neuro Stimulator
- By Application
- Parkinsons Disease
- Chronic Pain
- By Country
Key Market Player:
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Medtronic PLC
- St. Jude Medical
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cerbomed GMBH
- Cyberonics Inc.
- Biocontrol Medical
- Depuy Synthes Companies
- Enteromedics Inc.
- Synapse Biomedical INC.
- Uroplasty Inc.