Nutrition bars are supplemental bars that consist of cereals and energy foods. Fine bars are usually targeted for people who are looking for quick energy as a meal replacement. Nutrition bars is a convenient way for supplementing proteins and fibers which increases muscle mass and keep fat off. The consumption of nutrition bars is higher between age group of 18-40 years as compared to those above 40 years of age.
Nutrition bars majorly used for its nutritional and food benefits. Nutrition bars provide various type of protein, fats and carbohydrates. Nutrition bars also helps in weight loss hence are extensively preferred by millennials. Consumption of nutrition bars increases metabolism, cure digestive systems and reduce cholesterol level in blood. In order to quickly gain energy, most of the carbohydrates such as glucose, maltodextrin, and fructose are mixed with cereals like barley and oats for the formation of nutrition bar. Fat content in nutrition bars are usually kept to minimum possible value as proteins are meant for reduction of fat and strengthen the muscles. Availability of nutrition bars in various platforms ranging from modern trade to online sales channel have resulted in expansion of global nutrition bars market. Moreover, increasing penetration of retail sales have augmented the growth of the nutrition bars market.
Consumers are getting conscious about the eating habits owing to the increase in complex health issues, such as heart disease, obesity, blood cholesterol, and diabetes. To prevent and tackle such complex diseases consumers are leaning towards healthy food which provide instantaneous energy.
Sports nutrition industry is expected to play a significant role in the growth of nutrition bar market as organizers of leading world leagues of sports such as Olympics, world cups, and championships are making the nutrition bars available extensively for the athletes in the event. These steps will induce new opportunities for the established market players to expand the business in the sports nutrition bars.
The global nutrition bars market is segmented based on the type, distribution channel and region. By type, the market is divided into fiber bars, protein bars and others. By nature, the market is bifurcated into gluten free, non-GMO and others. By distribution channel, the market is classified into hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online sales channel, and others. By region, the nutrition bars market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the key players operating in the global nutrition bars market are Hearthside Food Solution LLC, Youbar Manufacturing, Kerry Inc., GoMacro, LLC, SunOpta Inc., TruFoodMfg., CRAZY JANE LTD, Opalbond Nutrition, Nutri-Nation Functional Foods, and The Balance Bar Company.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global nutrition bars market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global nutrition bars market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Nutrition Bars Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
SUNOPTA INC, KERRY INC, CRAZY JANE LTD, TRUFOODMFG, HEARTHSIDE FOOD SOLUTION LLC, OPALBOND NUTRITION, NUTRI-NATION FUNCTIONAL FOODS, GOMACRO, LLC, YOUBAR MANUFACTURING