Nutritional & performance drinks provide nutrition and energy for both adolescents and adults. They are typically composed of a carbohydrates (glucose and maltodextrin), vitamin B, caffeine, and possibly other minor ingredients, such as the amino acids taurine and L-carnitine and some herbs. Attributed to heighten mental vigor or to provide a swift energy boost, these beverages have become aplenty in schools, university campuses, clubs, and recreational centers.
Increase in health awareness, innovative marketing and positioning strategies, and advancements in packaging technology drive the growth of the global nutritional & performance drinks market. However, adverse effects on human health on overconsumption and its high cost hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, rise in demand from emerging economies present numerous opportunities for market development in the future.
The report segments the global nutritional & performance drinks market based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is classified into ready-to-drink beverages, energy drinks, flavored & enhanced waters, juices, and others. According to application, it is divided into sports, health & fitness, medical, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global nutritional & performance drinks market have strategically focused on product launch as their key strategy to gain significant market share. Following are the players analyzed in the report:
- Abbott Nutrition
- Ajinomoto Company
- Coca-Cola Co.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Monster Beverage Corporation
- Nestl SA
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Red Bull GmbH
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the nutritional & performance drinks market.
- In-depth analysis of the market is conducted and estimations for key segments between 2015 and 2023 are provided.
- Industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market are provided.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Nutritional & Performance Drinks Market Key Segments:
- Ready-To-Drink Beverages
- Energy Drinks
- Flavored & Enhanced Waters
- Health & Fitness
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA