The nutritional yeast market is experiencing a significant growth, and will grow considerably in next few years. Yeast refers to single-celled and eukaryotic microorganisms from the fungus kingdom. Nutritional yeasts are gaining traction across the globe, as they are plant-based source of protein. Thus, their increased use in vegan cooking is estimated to fuel the growth of the global nutritional yeast market during the coming years. Yeast derivatives, spent yeast, and active dry yeast jute are some of the product types available in the market for nutritional yeast.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The trend shifted toward online platforms for the sale of nutritional yeasts in 2020 mainly due to the social distancing norms and lockdown imposed by the governments.
- However, the lockdown all over the economies due to outspread of COVID-19 pandemic led to the shutdown of various plants, factories and sites which resulted in low production and sales.
- Due to huge spread of COVID-19 people are more inclined towards healthier foods and nutritional yeast accounts for one of them. So, the upliftment in the demand of nutritional yeast can be witnessed.
Top Impacting Factors
- The global nutritional yeast market is expected to experience upward curve of sales during the forthcoming period. One of the key factors stimulating growth opportunities in the market is increased trend of veganism in all worldwide locations. Nutritional yeasts are cultivated on molasses and hold identical structure to the yeast that is used in the baking of brewing beer or bread.
- Nutritional yeast provides numerous health benefits such as it boosts immune system, lowers cholesterol levels, and promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails among others. Rising health awareness among consumers and growing awareness regarding the health benefits of nutritional yeast is a major factor driving growth of the global nutritional yeast market.
- However, various side-effects associated with nutritional yeast such as it can cause migraine or headache, digestive disorder, facial flushing, and inflammatory bowel disease are expected to hinder the market growth.
With presence of many active enterprises, the competitive landscape of the global nutritional yeast market is quite fierce. To sustain in this scenario, market vendors are employing various organic as well as inorganic strategies. Several enterprises are growing focus toward offering their products as per the requirement of end-users. Some players are engaged in the launch of gluten-free products. All these factors are predicted to help in the expansion of the market for nutritional yeast in the forthcoming years
The global nutritional yeast market shows existence in many regions including Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of all geographical regions, North America is one of the lucrative regions of the market for nutritional yeast. One of the key factors driving market expansion is increased inclination toward consumption of vegetarian food in the region
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Nutritional Yeast industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Nutritional Yeast market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzedb to highlight the Nutritional Yeast market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Nutritional Yeast market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Nutritional Yeast market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is " Nutritional Yeast " Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Nutritional Yeast " Market?
Nutritional Yeast Market Report Highlights
By Segment 1
By Segment 2
By Segment 3
Key Market Players
The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Lesaffre, Lallemand, Chr. Hansen A/S, ABF Ingredients, Angel Yeast, Alltech, Biomin