Oat drinks, also known as oat milk, is a plant-based beverage made from oats. They are cost effective and easy to produce. It is a healthy and nutritionally rich beverage type and are available in various flavors such as conventional and fruits.
The changing lifestyles of consumers have increased the occurrence of obesity and the fear of gaining fat is driving the preference of consumers toward reduced fat products. Oat milk is a popular choice among consumers who are allergic to conventional dairy products and those who are looking to limit the amount of saturated fats in their diet. Consumers with celiac diseases and gluten sensitivity are choosing this new alternative for conventional milk, owing to its nutritional values and other health benefits. Oat milk is also recommended for patients suffering from cow milk allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, celiac diseases, eczema, and radioiodine cancer treatment.
The oat drinks market offers different types of packaging including stand up pouches, tetra packs, and bottles. Various fruit and natural flavors are also available in the oat milk sector. Popular flavors such as chocolate and almond are the leading flavor types gaining popularity among millennials. Demand for oat milk among cardiovascular disease patients and diabetic patients is another factor which is augmented to drive growth of the market.
The oat drinks market is segmented by nature, flavor type, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of nature, the market is classified into organic and conventional. On the basis of flavor type, it is divided into natural, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and others. On the basis of distribution channel, it is bifurcated into hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, online sales channels, and others. On the basis of region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The prominent players in the oat drinks market are Danone S.A., The Haincelestial Group Inc., Pepsico, SIMANDL spol. s r. o, Pureharvest, Drinks Brokers Ltd, Kaslink Aito, Pacific Foods of Oregon, Llc., Oatly AB, and Rude Health Foods Limited.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the oat drinks market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their share in the oat drink market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing opportunities in oat drinks market.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the oat drinks market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies
Oat Drinks Market Report Highlights
By Flavor Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
KASLINK AITO, SIMANDL SPOL. S R. O, DRINKS BROKERS LTD, PACIFIC FOODS OF OREGON, LLC., PEPSICO, OATLY AB, PUREHARVEST, DANONE S.A., THE HAINCELESTIAL GROUP INC.