Acai berry is a small fruit with a blackish-purple appearance possessing various health benefits. As the name suggests, organic acai juice is obtained from raw acai berry. Acai is considered as a superfood and has high content of antioxidants and fiber, which helpin lowering the risk of certain diseases.
On the basis of end use, the organic acai juice market is bifurcated into horeca(hotels, restaurant, and cafe), and household.Horeca garners the largest market share. Rise in health-conscious enthusiasts is boosting the demand for organic acai juice.By region, North America dominated the market, and is expected to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The closure of industries due to lockdown has affected the growth as well as revenue of the market.
- Export–import is at a halt, which has affected the current stock and also the buyers and sellers.
- The companies will opt for e-commerce sales for the recovery of the business, and the demand for immunity boosting health supplements will increase.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Rise in preference toward organic & natural sources of nutrients is fuelling the growth of organic acai juice market. Acai berries contain healthy fats and low amounts of sugar. In addition to this, they help in controlling the cholesterol levels. They reduce the chances of colon and bladder cancer and aid in the functioning of brain. Moreover, emerging technologies in the packaging and labeling process and in extending of shelf life of products are boosting the growth. Increase in number of hotels, restaurants, and cafe and availability of ready-to-drink juices supplement the market growth. In addition, the expansion of the travel and leisure industry is providing manufacturers with countless options. Rise in emphasis on consumption trends such as sugar-free juices is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the growth of the organic acai juice market, globally. Online sales have gained traction in the markets of Oceania and Latin America.
Although increase in addition of preservative and availability of cheap substitutes such as carbonated drinks are the limiting it’s the market growth.
The global organic acai juice market trends are as follows:
Synthetic plastics and disposable cans are a threat to the environment, and also react with the juice, hence, companies are opting for biodegradable cans and bottles for the supply of organic acai juice, thereby preserving juice for a longer duration of time. Advancement in packaging processes prevents the juice from air-borne particles. They have taken initiatives to serve the consumers with a premium quality organic acai juice with an added advantage of convenience. These recyclable cans ensure sustainable development of the environment.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global organic acai juice market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global organic acai juice market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global organic acai juice market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global organic acai juice market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global organic acai juice market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Organic Acai Juice Market Report Highlights
By End Users
By Packaging type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Biovea, Organic Rainforest Company, Açaí Berry Foods, ambazon, Inc., R.W. Knudsen Family, Nossa Fruits, Zola, The Berry Company Limited, Organique Acai USA, Acai Roots, Inc.