The production of organic beef meat falls under the holistic approach of organic farming or organic agriculture. The beef meat obtained by feeding cows on plants and vegetations which excludes the use of synthetically compounded fertilizers, pesticides, growth regulators and livestock feed additives is categorized under the organic beef meat. Organic beef meat production reduces the jeopardy of potential public health complications occurring by prohibiting the use of antibiotics, hormones and pesticides, which are assumed to have endocrine disrupting, immunosuppressive, carcinogenic, teratogenic and nervous effects. Thus, organic beef meat production is an alternative to conventional one and is rapidly emerging market in response to increasing consumers' demand for better meat quality, test and improved food safety.
Growing consumer awareness and preference for organic foods owing to associated health benefits has fueled the shift in preference for organically produced beef meat. Increasing consumption of organic meat and products has led to the easy availability of organic beef meat through retail chains which is likely to boost the sales of global market during the forecast period. The retail expansion is supported by the rapidly expanding economy, coupled with rising consumption rates, urbanizing population, and growing middle-class population, particularly in the emerging economies. Growth in foreign direct investment (FDI) has led to increased participation from foreign and private players that boosts the retail infrastructure thereby driving the market growth. However, higher prices of organic beef meat as compared to conventional beef meat may hamper the market growth.
The Organic beef meat market is segmented based on type, sales channel, and region. Based on type, the organic beef meat market is classified into fresh meat, and processed meat. While the sales channel segment comprises of direct sales, and indirect sales. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are Australian Organic Meats Group Pty Ltd., Eversfield Organic Ltd., Blackwood Valley Beef, JBS Global, Danish Crown, Tyson Foods Inc., Meyer Natural Foods, Perdue Farms, OBE Organic, and Verde Farms, LLC.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global organic beef meat market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Organic Beef Meat Market Report Highlights
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Eversfield Organic Ltd., OBE Organic, Danish Crown, JBS Global, Verde Farms, LLC, Tyson Foods Inc., Perdue Farms, Australian Organic Meats Group Pty Ltd., Blackwood Valley Beef, Meyer Natural Foods