Organic fast foods are the alternatives to the conventional unhealthy fast food products. Organic fast foods use products that are produced by organic farming, which promotes ecological balance and biodiversity and restricts the use of certain harmful pesticides and fertilizers. The organic fast food products do not contain genetically modified organisms, artificial color or dyes, synthetic pesticides, synthetic herbicides, antibiotics, artificial preservatives and ionizing radiations for food preservatives.
The organic fast food market is a new trend and gains worldwide popularity due to the increase in awareness among the consumers for a healthy and easy-to-make food option. Increased use of harmful pesticides and fertilizers in the food products and their adverse effect on the human health is also among the propellers of the growth of the organic fast food market. The organic products are fresh due to the absence of the artificial preservatives. The major restraints for the market is the high cost of the organic fast food. Also, there are many studies, which claim that organic food is not healthy as they contain harmful bacteria and viruses. However, none of these studies show that the presence of bacteria/viruses has any direct impact on the overall health of individuals.
The organic fast food market is segmented on the basis of product type, product source, and geography. The segmentation for product type includes food, beverages, and dessert. By product source, it is bifurcated into animal product and plant product. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the organic fast food market include Nics Organic Fast Food (U.S.), The Organic Coup (U.S.), Whole Foods Market Inc. (U.S.), Hormel Foods Corporation (U.S.), Clif Bar & Company (U.S.), Hain Celestial Group (U.S.), Dole Food Company, Inc. (U.S.), Kroger Company (U.S.), Organic Valley (U.S.), and Newmans Own Inc. (U.S.).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the organic fast food market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
Organic Fast Food Market Key Segmentation
By Product Type
By Product Source
- Animal Product
- Plant Product
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Nics Organic Fast Food (U.S.)
- The Organic Coup (U.S.)
- Whole Foods Market Inc. (U.S.)
- Hormel Foods Corporation (U.S.)
- Clif Bar & Company (U.S.)
- Hain Celestial Group (U.S.)
- Dole Food Company, Inc. (U.S.)
- Kroger Company (U.S.)
- Organic Valley (U.S.)
- Newmans Own Inc. (U.S.).