The organic milk powder market is experiencing a significant growth, and will grow considerably in next few years. Milk powder is widely used in different food and beverage applications, owing to its functional properties of taste enhancement and texture smoothening. As consumers are increasingly looking for organic labels on food products, manufacturers are also utilizing organic milk powder in food products.
Organic milk powder is one of the vital ingredients in bakery, confectionery, and dairy products. Moreover, organic milk powder is also utilized in manufacturing nutritional supplements and processed food products.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic has created a downfall in the economic growth of numerous countries, and major industries are facing a slowdown in business, including the food and beverage industry. Organic milk powder is an emerging market in the food and beverage industry, as organic dairy consumption is in the initial stage in some parts of the world.
- The organic milk powder market has been primarily impacted by supply-chain disruptions caused by the global pandemic. Lack of trade activity has impacted the supply or organic milk from farms, which has further impacted the production outcome of organic milk.
- The COVID-19 has created a demand-supply gap in the organic milk powder market. However, with lockdowns being eased in major parts of Europe, the damage can be lessened in the coming months. All in all, the coronavirus pandemic is expected to have a low impact on the global organic milk powder market.
Top Impacting Factors
- As organic milk increases the shelf life of milk without the use of a refrigerator, its utilization can be advantageous to customers. Other than that, the nutritional advantages, freshness are the driving factors for the growth of the market.
- The prevalence of organic milk due to its nutritious health among the health-conscious people, its utilization in various food items such as yoghurt, milk foods, ice-creams, bakery, etc. and therefore increase in the number of consumers preferring natural products is helping the market to grow.
- The developments in organic milk for improving the infant’s health is another factor helping the sales of organic milk powder.
Rise in the consumer’s preference towards nutritional and sustainable diets
Nutritional and sustainable diets are new trends that consumers are progressively adopting. Growing consumer awareness regarding the importance of healthy lifestyles has led them to opt for more nutritional food products.
Along with that, consumers are prioritizing sustainable diets, owing to the growing negative perception of animal-based food products. Organic milk powder offers high health beneficial properties such as enhancing joint health, improving the digestion system, and others. Organic milk powder also enhances nutritional composition when used in functional food and beverages.
Flavored enhanced organic milk powder is gaining popularity
Flavored-enhanced organic milk powder is becoming a favorite of consumers, attributable to better taste along with various health benefits. Manufacturers are flavoring organic milk powder offerings with chocolate, strawberry, blackberry, and others in response to the growing demand for organic food products.
These flavors are improving the taste of oats, and are thus widely accepted by customers. Furthermore, growing consumer preference for vibrant-flavored food products is also a considerable factor that is expected to contribute to the growth of the organic milk powder market over the coming years.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Organic Milk Powder industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Organic Milk Powder market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Organic Milk Powder market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Organic Milk Powder market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Organic Milk Powder market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is " Organic Milk Powder " Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Organic Milk Powder " Market?
Organic Milk Powder Market Report Highlights
By End Use
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Bellamy’s Organic, OMSCo, Ingredia SA, Arla Foods amba, HiPP GmbH & Co., Nestle SA, Vertrieb KG, Hoogwegt, SunOpta, Inc., Holle babyfood GmbH