The organic rice protein market has experienced a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years. Organic rice protein is derived from purely grown rice which has a high content of cystine and methionine. The rice is grown without toxins and allergens and it is free from genetically modified organisms (GMO). This protein has amino acids and which is very essential for building of body tissues, body muscles, and immune system among others. Organic rice protein is a supplement of amino acids and this is not produced in the body and its need to be consumed via dietary supplements. Among various types of amino acids such as leucine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid and arginine, these are the high content of organic rice protein. Extraction methods for organic rice protein include low-temperature extraction and hexane-free extraction.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The consumers are shifting towards being health conscious and are looking for good and healthier foods and nutrients and organic rice protein products accounts for one of them. So, the increase in the demand during COVID-19 can be witnessed.
- In the short term, the market demand will show Superior growth due to the increase in infections and reduced economic activity.
- However, the fact cannot be ignored that the spread of COVID-19 led to the lockdowns and supply chain disruptions and created problems in supply of the products.
Top Impacting Factors
Organic rice protein is a key dietary source and most importantly this protein is made without the use of preservatives and polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB). The organic rice protein market is mainly driven by the high demand in athletes and sports persons. Organic rice protein is considered to be an appropriate alternative for whey and soy proteins and this factor is a key driver for the growth of the organic rice protein market at the global level.
Increase in popularity of product due to higher protein composition, growth in demand from sports food supplement, prevalence of supportive product label regulations, increase in plant proteins, gluten free, non-GMO and vegan products, rise in consumer awareness owing to health benefits are some of the major as well as vital factors which will likely to augment the growth of the organic rice protein market
Lack of awareness among the people regarding the product benefits in developing economies along with easy availability of alternative plant protein is likely to act as market restraints factor for the growth of the organic rice protein market.
Multi-functionality to Drive the Growth of the Market
- Organic rice proteins have applications in sports & energy nutrition, beverages, dairy alternatives, and bakery & confectionery. Organic rice protein ingredients are being used in many product categories such as bars, powdered shakes, soups, pasta, ready-to-drink beverages, cereals, and sweet and savory snacks. They possess a diversified set of functions that enable them to be used in a variety of applications. These include emulsification, texturing, gelling, and foaming. Organic rice protein manufacturers are exploring different functionalities of rice proteins in food and non-food applications to attract a new customer base.
Rise in Demand owing to its Several Benefits
- Rice is an important staple cereal which is consumed throughout the world. Organic rice protein is the protein derived from the organically grown rice which has a high content of methionine and cystine. The rice grown is free from genetically modified organisms (GMO) and thus doesn’t contain any type of toxins and allergens in the organic rice protein powder. Organic rice protein is very rich in amino acids which are essential for body muscles, immune system and building of body tissues. It also supplements the amino acids which are not synthesized in the body and need to be taken by dietary supply. Among various amino acid, the ones high in content are Glutamic acid, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Leucine. The organic rice protein extraction methods include hexane-free extraction and low -temperature extraction. Organic rice protein is available in flavors which contain stevia as a sugar substitute and are easily digested. The protein content is approximately 80% in the organic rice protein powder and can be consumed in hot or cold recipes.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the organic rice protein industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the organic rice protein market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the organic rice protein market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed organic rice protein market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Organic Rice Protein Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the organic rice protein market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "organic rice protein" market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "organic rice protein" market?
Organic Rice Protein Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Bioway Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd, Top Health Ingredients, Ricebran Technologies, AIDP Inc., ShafiGluco Chem (Pvt) Ltd, The Green Labs LLC, Golden Grain Group Limited, Ribus Inc, Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Axiom Foods Inc