Password is a string of characters that allows access to the computer devices or services. The basic task of password management is to encode and decrypt the data. Password provides a line of protection against unauthorized access. Password management is a software solution that stores and manages passwords. Password management is beneficial for both individual users and enterprise users. This involves different algorithms to assemble and manipulate the strings of the password. The need for an efficient password management solution has increased among enterprises due to the increase in complex systems and rules for generating and changing passwords.
The key drivers for password management market need to comply with strict compliance mandates and increasing risk of data theft in critical industries such as BFSI, healthcare, and public sector. The rising need for built-in management, customization, and extension requirement are restraining the growth of the password management market.
The report segments the password management market on the basis of access, type, industry vertical, and geography. According to the access, the market is classified into mobile devices and tablets, desktop and laptops, voice enabled password systems, and others. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into self-service password management and privileged user password management. Based on the industry vertical, the market is classified into healthcare, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), public sector, IT & telecom, retail and consumer goods, education, and others. Geographically, breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforementioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Fastpass Corporation, Knowledge Secure Systems Ltd., Hitachi ID Systems, Inc., Sonicwall Inc., SailPoint Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Avatier Corporation, NetIQ Corporation, and Courion Corporation are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global password management market on the basis of access, type, industry verticals and geography.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global password management market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the password management market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Using porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
Password Management Market Key Segments:
- Mobile devices and tablets
- Desktop and laptops
- Voice enabled password systems
- Self-service password management
- Privileged user password management
By Industry Vertical
- Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)
- Public sector
- IT & telecom
- Retail & consumer goods
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East