Patient scales are widely used in hospitals geriatrics, and bariatrics care institutions for measuring patient’s weight, height and other parameters. They allow optional shelf-mounted indicators for simple and efficient operation. Accurate patient scales are important diagnostic tools in many patient-care situations. There are different types of patient scales available in the market that serve different purposes including floor scales, infant & baby scales, chair scales, and others.
The global patient scales market is expected to witness a significant growth during the forecast period due to factors such as surge in the medical & healthcare sectors, need for effective portable weighing devices, continued design and technology improvements in the pediatric scales, and improvements in load cell technology enhanced reliability. However, geopolitical policies and technical changes in patient scales market are anticipated to hinder the growth the market. Moreover, the development of this industry is supported by growing infrastructures in the healthcare sectors across the globe. The elevated allocation of budgets in this sector and increase in healthcare spending are the factors anticipated to create lucrative opportunities in the future. Further, the key market players are adopting new product launches in the patient scale market. For instance, Marsden weighing group has launched a portable, wireless medical scale technology with its detector wheelchair & multifunction scales. In addition, Detecto launched 7550 wall-mount wheelchair scale with fold-up design with Medvue, medical weight analyzer. Also, Withings developed its smart kid scale in the U.S. market. Whereas, Tanita company has unveiled TBF-400 body composition analyzer.
The global patient scales market is segmented on the basis of product, type, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into floor scales infant & baby scales, chair scales, under bed scales, heavy-capacity scales, sling scales, platform scales and body fat scales. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into mechanical patient scales and electronic patient scales. Based on end user the market is segregated into hospital, clinics and medical center and others. Based on region it is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the global patient scales market such as Algen Scale Corp, Detecto Scale Company, Health O Meter, Natus Medical Inc., Scale-Tronix, Seca GmbH & Co.kg, Tanita, Wedderburn, Welch allyn Inc, Pelstar, LLC, and SR Instruments Inc.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current patient scales market trends and patient scales market forecast estimations which assists to identify the prevailing patient scale market opportunities.
- An in-depth patient scales market analysis includes analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global patient scales market is provided in the report.
- Region-wise and country-wise patient scales market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current patient scales market trends and future market potential in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the patient scales market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of global patient scales market.
Patient Scales Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Health O Meter, Algen Scale Corp, Tanita, Seca GmbH & Co.kg, Wedderburn, Scale-Tronix, Welch allyn Inc, Natus Medical Inc., Detecto Scale Company, Pelstar LLC