Personal care wipes are disposable personal care products generally used for sanitation and cleansing purposes. These wipes help maintain hygiene and well-being of both babies and adults as they are antibacterial and skin-friendly. Personal care wipes are gaining popularity worldwide due to their effectiveness as an alternative to the conventionally used cleansing methods, which involve use of separate wet and dry combinations for instance, cleaning spray used with a cleaning cloth. Moreover, manufacturers are now offering customers flexibility by providing wipes for custom-made requirements.
The market is driven by the advantages of these wipes such as convenience of use, prevention of cross contamination owing to their disposable nature, and maintenance of hygiene effectively, especially when access to water is limited. However, the excessive use of various chemicals and solvents in personal care wipes and high cost of these products restraint the personal care wipes market growth. Increase in use of natural ingredients, such as aloe vera, as a substitute for chemical solvents used to manufacture these wipes provides future growth opportunity for market growth.
The personal care wipes market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. By type of personal care wipes include facial wipes, cleansing wipes, hand & body wipes, moist towelettes, flushable wipes, personal hygiene wipes, feminine hygiene wipes, antibacterial wipes, and medicated wipes. The end user segment is divided into adults and babies. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, and India), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa). The key players operating in the personal care wipes market are Rockline Industries (U.S.), Diamond Wipes International (U.S.), Kimberly Clark Corporation (U.S.), Procter and Gamble Co. (U.S.), NicePak International (U.S.), Meridian Industries Inc. (U.S.), La Fresh (U.S.), Uni-charm International (Japan), Edgewell Personal Care (U.S.), and Healthy Hoohoo (U.S.).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the personal care wipes market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Porters Five Forces model of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
Personal Care Wipes Market key Segmentation
The market is segmented on the basis of type, end users and geography.
- Facial Wipes
- Cleansing Wipes
- Hand & Body Wipes
- Moist Towelettes
- Flushable Wipes
- Personal Hygiene Wipes
- Feminine Hygiene Wipes
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Medicated Wipes
By End User
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Rockline Industries (U.S.)
- Diamond Wipes International (U.S.)
- Kimberly Clark Corporation (U.S.)
- Procter and Gamble Co. (U.S.)
- NicePak International (U.S.)
- Meridian Industries Inc. (U.S.)
- La Fresh (U.S.)
- Unicharm International (Japan)
- Edgewell Personal Care (U.S.)
- Healthy Hoohoo (U.S.)