Not every customer nowadays pre-plans their meals. Many of them take the decision of what to have or what to purchase on the spot. Today’s era is known for personalization and customization. This creates an opportunity for personalized meals to fit in people’s life to attain their health goals. Some of the customers prefer personalization in terms of nutrition to reduce the risk of any health issues. Some of them look for the customization of meals in terms of losing weight. Many kinds of apps, toolkits, and gadgets have come up that help in offering a tailored diet, also known as personalized meal options to fulfill their needs.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
As COVID-19 has impacted the world, people have started to stock food to enjoy different meals. Due to lockdown, a lot of nonperishable items are been stocked at home such as beans, rice, and frozen products. With the combination of these, people are trying to make their own personalized meals at their home for staying fit and healthy, as ordering food from online sources is no more a safe option.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
In the food industry, customization of orders has always been the major upcoming trend that the customers look forward to. This means that people want to have that freedom to customize the menu or food orders according to their needs and wants as per their own terms. The definition of food for people has changed. It is now more than just the source of nourishment to the people. Food has now become a way of expressing one’s values and beliefs. Businesses which are into this personalized meal, have to consider the fact that for people nutritional and personal values go hand in hand, to survive in this market segment.
New product launches to flourish the market
McDonald’s is now getting into the personalized meals segment. It is showing interest in understanding what exactly the customer is looking for. The company has acquired an Artificial Intelligence specialist to learn about the people’s individual preferences which can be identified by studying the data. Other players in this market segment are now offering a variety of approaches to cater to their personalized needs. The company is taking a simple survey of the customer, on which their nutritional meal plans are made.
Surge in usage in automotive and industrial applications
With the help of technological innovation, personalization is taking place in every segment of the industries, which includes fitness, diet, and health. With the growing advancement in technology, everything around the world is getting simplified.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global personalized meals market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global personalized meals market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global personalized meals market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global personalized meals market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Personalized Meals Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in personalized meals market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Personalized Meals Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd, Viome, Amway, Zipongo, Habit, Care/of, Nutrigenomix, BASF, DNAfit, DSM, Atlas Biomed Group Limited